Sign in to follow this  
Rippednburnin

POSITIVE AND negative modifiers

Question

Help me out please. My wife and I were playing her with hired swords and me with the M&SU. 

How do you handle a situation where you must draw a negative modifier and a positive modifier? Do they just cancel each other?

thanks in advance. 

4 answers to this question

Note:  that there is no limit of the number of :-flip or :+flip during a duel.   It only matters is the final total when you draw cards.  You can only flip 4 cards max.
So you can have :-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip + :+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:-flip

Or  a final of :-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip  but only do :-flip:-flip:-flip

1 hour ago, Artiee said:

Note:  that there is no limit of the number of :-flip or :+flip during a duel.   It only matters is the final total when you draw cards.  You can only flip 4 cards max.
So you can have :-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip + :+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:+flip:-flip

Or  a final of :-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip:-flip  but only do :-flip:-flip:-flip

Your second line is wrong. 13 negatives, 11 positives = :-flip:-flip

Yes, I counted.

But your overall point is sound. :D

• Haha 1