Nightmare Crew Box

Boomstick

Anyone else excited to find out what the Nightmare crew will be this year? What is everyone thinking/hoping it will be?

Personally, I think either a classical pirate look for Brewie (to show Zipp how it's really done) or Zorida as Gareth the Goblin King (and a swap on some of her box for more Gremlin-y friends) would be great and fun themes.

• Like 1

Time to vomit out some random ideas with little forethought;

Ophelia crew that's actually Perdita and her family dressed up as Gremlins.

So'mer Teeth Jones crew led by Gremlin-Abraham Lincoln

Brewmaster crew that hands out not Booze, but Delicious Candy, Cupcakes and Iceream. 

50's Sci Fi-inspired Zipp crew

Upper Class Ulix, with everyone dressed in a suit with top hat and monocle. 

Puppet Zoraida, complete with a bunch of Gremlin Puppet Swampfiends to order around (McTavish, Wisps and/or Bayou Gators?). Please Wyrd, I want more puppets! :P

That's all I can think of for now. Nothing jumps out to me with Mah and Wong. They seem tricky, since they've got pretty ridiculous concepts to start with. ;) 

• Like 1

Wong of the Unseen University (Discworld) (visuals for that series are so tricky, but I trust Wyrd more than I trust the live action versions) (Ook.)

Napolenny with impressive hat and hobby-horse log. In classic portrait pose. Regency era Trixiebelle with a neckline that goes from here to here, in Jane-Austen-approved fashion. Extra Bayou Gremlins, with cannons.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, the tick said:

Maybe Mah cause I don't own her yet?

I'm hoping Zipp, for the same reason. I'll probably buy the nightmare box regardless, but it'd be pretty convenient if it was the only Gremlin Master i didn't have.

EDIT: Actually Ophelia would be great too.  She was the first Outcast crew i painted (this was back in M1E), and she's in desperate need of replacement. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@ Rathnard:

I have a nice idea for Wong. I call it “Season’s Greetings”.

I am already working on mine by modifying existing models… already for years. I am a bit slow 😄

Christmas:

• Wong as Santa Claus. There was this picture of a gremlin in Santa dress riding a piglet with antlers made of twigs.
  • The Lighting bugs as the little elves from Santa with candy sticks.
  • Stuffed piggies with the twig antlers.
  • The Pigapult as a Christmas tree throwing Easter eggs.

Eastern:

• War Pig of course is the war rabbit. But I might make it into Gracie.

Halloween:

• The Carver as Killjoy.

Thanksgiving:

• The old metal alt Warpig (the chicken) as Rooster Rider. Maybe modify it into a turkey with a gremlin pulling the last feather.