Kimberly

A Challenger Appears! - Wyrd In-House Painting Face-Off

Just now, Gnomezilla said:

Have you even got a real office championship belt?

I *may* have put in a custom order that features Wyrd Green faux gator skin.

So yes, by the end of this battle of brushes, there will be one.

• Like 5

We want to see some results ^^. PAINT OFF!!! PAINT OFF!!! PAINT OFF!!! (this can be interpreted in both ways i just recognized)

Don't want to detract from the true contenders (you guys) so we will wait until all of that is done :)

- Kai

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kai said:

Don't want to detract from the true contenders (you guys) so we will wait until all of that is done :)

- Kai

and with the announcement of the winners, you declared the contest finish :). Now, your time is up. After this weekend, we expect your results :P @Kai & @Kimberly

On 6/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Lokibri said:

and with the announcement of the winners, you declared the contest finish :). Now, your time is up. After this weekend, we expect your results :P @Kai & @Kimberly

This is totally my fault! I was out for the past two weeks, so that made getting this settled difficult. I'll poke my dear rival and we'll get it set up soon!

5 hours ago, Kimberly said:

This is totally my fault! I was out for the past two weeks, so that made getting this settled difficult. I'll poke my dear rival and we'll get it set up soon!

Acknowledged and taken by the word! :) I wish you both clear water, straight brushes and clean surfaces on the mini!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slynx said:

How is the duel going? when can we see the results?

Should be soon! We don't want to detract from Femme Fatale, and GenCon prep is crazy but shortly :)

5 hours ago, Kai said:

Should be soon! We don't want to detract from Femme Fatale, and GenCon prep is crazy but shortly :)

Come on, Kai! THe last excuse was the total testosterone. Are you going to invent new holidays for another delay? Well, if i think about it...would you please invent a holiday @Kai?

Like a day in the middle of the week called "Wyrdsday" just playing games and ordering food is allowed? ^^

Really excited to see both of your works :D.

Hope you had fun painting them. Are they also following a theme or is it just a random mini paint-off? :D

On 7/20/2018 at 7:09 PM, Lokibri said:

Come on, Kai! THe last excuse was the total testosterone. Are you going to invent new holidays for another delay? Well, if i think about it...would you please invent a holiday @Kai?

Like a day in the middle of the week called "Wyrdsday" just playing games and ordering food is allowed? ^^

Really excited to see both of your works :D.

Hope you had fun painting them. Are they also following a theme or is it just a random mini paint-off? :D

Same theme as you guys. At this point, it will probably be Femme Fatale/Total Testosterone combined for us. 

14 hours ago, Kai said:

Same theme as you guys. At this point, it will probably be Femme Fatale/Total Testosterone combined for us. 

That sounds great :). I am escited :D. ^^.

Just now, Kai said:

Am I allowed to vote for myself? :P 

Of course. That just means I'll vote for myself instead of voting for you. :P