Origins Game Fair 2018 tournament packet?

KingCrow

Will there be a tournament packet with the schemes and strats provided for the 50SS tournament? I think one was released last year prior to the tournament and was curious if it will happen again this year.  

On another note, I didn't see anything on the schedule for Henchman Hardcore.  Was that done away with or did I miss it?

@Kai just asked me yesterday if I would run the Origins Malifaux Tournament and I agreed. I hope to publish a tournament packet by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I hadn't checked their full event schedule but I was hoping there would be a HH tournament and Enforcer Brawl as well. I might check to see if there's time/space to run these events as well if no one else is doing it. More info coming soon...

15 hours ago, H4ml3t said:

@Kai just asked me yesterday if I would run the Origins Malifaux Tournament and I agreed. I hope to publish a tournament packet by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I hadn't checked their full event schedule but I was hoping there would be a HH tournament and Enforcer Brawl as well. I might check to see if there's time/space to run these events as well if no one else is doing it. More info coming soon...

Hi! I'm planning to attend - are there still spots available for the big GG Tournament, and if so, how do I register?

Of course, I'd love a little Enforcer Brawl and HH if there is going to be any of that!!