Schemes & Stones Mah Tucket Crew Spotlight

Khyodee

Personally, i LOVE Out for blood but i use Mah as a beater and have never used Horrible Hollerin'!

Lets me push 8", 0 for a 6" push and then i can Aim for the Sore Spots with a stone and a card to charge a model within 10". 24" "Charge" with 1 ap, a 0 and 2 card cycles lets me pick a model and just kill it. Usually, i can take down a cheap model like a Monster Hunter, Austringer or Steamfitter down with that charge and then use my other 2 walk to run away or charge some other model nearby if i'm in a tasty place. Trixi can then either reel her back in or push a beater away from her, positions depending. Then on the 2nd turn, Trixi can cheat it so i go first, Mah can do it all again and hopefully kill another dude and run away, or even threaten their master with 4 attacks!

It was a really interesting podcast. I hace missed the swine-cursed on the list. Mi6 reckless, more movility with their push and they ignore armor. I'm now in Deep with Mah using some different lists. Have you think about to use the Malifaux Child? He can generate more push. I love the little Lash miniature but she is tío expensive.

Neat'o podcast - I especially like the Lucky Ef-comments. I'll try to see if I cannot pick him up one of these days, and make him work for me.

Honestly, my only wish for Mah is that they'd make Aim For the Sore Spots last until the beginning of her next activation. I also have the same wish for Brewmaster, but that is for another thread.

• Like 1