Paint and Play Asami

Hey everyone, 

After a series of unlucky events (obviously the work of Gremlins) and a semester abroad in Finland, a couple of people in our gaming group are going to be doing a small informal Paint and Play sort of thing where we get together once a week to paint and work on terrian, play some games of Malifaux. The end goal is to have a nice terrain board at the end of 8 weeks and a fully painted 50 SS list. I have chosen to play Asami because I love her look and I didn't get a chance to try her out before we stopped playing the first time (right before Wave 4). I'm not really sure what to take with her anymore and what models I need to pick up. So far all I have on the list in Yasunori. Taking suggestions on what to buy and how to use her. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Any of the Oni minions are very useful (Obsidian Oni, Jorogumo) and she comes with 3 murder monkeys also. Thunder Brothers are great utility models and I really like High River monks now that they are slightly cheaper. Yamaziko is decent and possibly Ama No Zako for more Oni love.

D.