Zipp + Fingers = Overkill?

GrumpyGrandpa

I believe fingers + zipp is crazy good, because you can play zipp the way he's meant to be played (aggressively!) and not worry if he's dying or not. Your opponent will most likely kill him or fingers, but it's super hard to kill both!

Zipp can also be used to cover fingers should your opponent choose to focus him.

I used both in a symbols of authority game with some schemes that involved markers in the center and it was insane! Fingers scored lots of VP while zipp ensured copious amounts of disruption on the opponents plans

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 8:08 PM, Cadaver_Junkie said:

Helps that Fingers is height 1 for an Iron Skeeters free ride. Give him fast when he's dropped off and you can position him almost wherever you want on turn 1.

But then Fingers can't take Stilts and On Yer Tip Toes to be even more annoying to kill.

• Agree 1

Personally I prefer stilts over fingers than using an iron skeeter. Making him Ht2 helps get more in his Aura and he is fast enough to still get into position with just reckless and walking. Zipp can also use his 0 to push him. 

For some reason I find people in my meta don't like Fingers and often put a lot of effort in killing him. Fingers eat stones like candy 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2