Our worst models

Cedar

On 7/17/2018 at 2:28 PM, Seadhna said:

He struggles a lot against activation control and summoning, but is in no way our weakest master (that's the Von Schill slot for sure, he's just the same Parker who can't protect his henchmen; Misaki is also strictly worse than both Parker and Viks while being relatively more killy than the former).

Von Schill a weaker then Parker???? I've seen plenty of people get middle of the scoreboard results with Von Shill, however never seen the same with Parker. When it comes to Viks it depends on how well your opponent knows how to play against them. I don't consider Misaki an OC master cause she works SO much better in TT. When it comes to worst master Parker and Jack Dow are both contenders for number 1., but I've had far better results with Jack since the summon upgrade came out.

• Agree 1

Right now Parker has his niche, as he can provide few cards per turn, as well as free soulstone. In my opinion Jack is bit worse than him and VS is solid master.

It's funny how it's easier to tell which master is our best master but we have major disagreements to tell which one is worst :) 

2 hours ago, death_watch said:

Von Schill a weaker then Parker???? I've seen plenty of people get middle of the scoreboard results with Von Shill, however never seen the same with Parker. When it comes to Viks it depends on how well your opponent knows how to play against them. I don't consider Misaki an OC master cause she works SO much better in TT. When it comes to worst master Parker and Jack Dow are both contenders for number 1., but I've had far better results with Jack since the summon upgrade came out.

that's my experience at least

VS doesn't generate resources, only spends them to be marginally effective, it's much harder to build an optimized crew because of low cache

sure, his AoE Terrify is nice, his places are a great mobility tool, but his Oath upgrade is limited to Freikorps which are pretty meh unless you can keep them alive with stones

in contrast, Parker has a lot of varying utility (including condition removal which is a premium in any faction), can afford to play with naked cache, generates resources (both SS and cards); sure, his push is extremely expensive, but his damage output and tankiness are easily on par with VS

• Respectfully Disagree 1

2 hours ago, death_watch said:

Von Schill a weaker then Parker???? I've seen plenty of people get middle of the scoreboard results with Von Shill, however never seen the same with Parker.

Von Schill has a much easier game plan when you start. A little like perdita, in that he is forgiving of mistakes. 

Parker has a complicated plan, and to get the best out of him you need to understand all his options each action he does. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, CapnBloodbeard said:

Funny, because I'm sure Jack was considered one of the best masters at one stage...

I honestly think he was, but right now there is so much mudels with :+flip to duels which makes his 4 DF simply too low. For instance, he was good against Neverborn until Shifting Loyalties when Changelings were introduced and whole changelings - trapper combo started. Same is true for Shadow Emissary - thanks to his action that pushes a model and gives him fast many guys can simply focus and charge hitting once, maybe twice if they are super lucky. Dragon can also receive double focus for one card. Yasunori doesn't need any help at all if you think about killing Jack. Monster Hunters can obliterate him, same as Sandeep's Oxfordians with :+flip Gamin or most Oathkeeper freikorps when VS charges him and causes his condition to pop up. I have one Jack crew that works in certain scenario/matchup, but I seriously think he is our worst master right now.