opinions on this levi list

mojopin

Hi, i've been playing ressers for a couple years but recently I began playing outcasts. I played Vickys for 6 or 7 games with little success against sandeep mainly. Now I've moved to pariah of bone Levi. 

tell me what you think about this. Intention is getting many cards with abominations damaging necropunks, getting more cards from phillip, and thorn attack on friendlie. having lures and debuffers (doxie and claw) to finally launch levi for real damage and abominations summoning.

I dont have the emissary so thats not an option but have all resser faction and plenty of outcasts.

thanks for your replies!

Declared Faction: Outcasts 
Crew Name: levi 2 50ss 
Leader: Leveticus - Cache:(1)
   Pariah of Bone 1ss 
   Untimely Demise 1ss 
   Desolate Soul 2ss 
Hollow Waif 0ss 
Hollow Waif 0ss 
Philip and the Nanny 8ss 
The Thorn 7ss 
The Claw 7ss 
Dead Doxy 6ss 
Abomination 4ss 
Abomination 4ss 
Necropunk 5ss 
Rotten Belle 5ss 

• Like 1

I can see one problem with this list - you have only one damage dealer in form of Levi. Also, I strongly suggest dropping Claw in favor of other model (If you like Autumn Knights, the Tooth is better option), especially models with Pounce (like Rougarou) who can benefit from the pushes provided by Belles, Doxies and Knights. Also, try Lazarus with Abominations - each Abomination deals only 1 damage to him and he can heal with his ), or he borrows action from another construct (like from Abominations or even DE if you're lucky).

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

You don't want to have less than cache 4-5 with Levi because of his amazing triggers, so I'd drop the Claw.

Double aboms aren't really a stable draw engine even with the Necropunks, and you still need something to earn you VP

In its current state all your crew does is draw a ton of cards and then unleash Leveticus on the enemy, but that's not what earns you VP.

So my suggestions:

drop the Belle, drop Claw, drop Philip

that leaves you with about 16ss worth of models.

I'd get Sue and 2 more aboms for a better engine.

• Thanks 1

Agree with the above ,you need more true damage dealers.  Levi can truck out damage, but almost exclusively on single targets.  I personally would drop Philip and Claw and put in the Dead Rider - gets you damage, the Terror Duels, and a tanky beater you can threaten late game.  I also think Sue is always a great choice he's an amazing damage dealer, draws cards, and can counter casters, plus he gives you another surivable anchor for waifs.  I'd keep one Belle, since the pulls let you get stuff outta position and into a turn 1 levi/rider kill zone.  I'd also recommend Lampads.  they are INSANE. They're anchors, can kill well, and can potentially summon you lampads from your lampads onto your lampads :D

Necros are great, aboms aren't really worth it. They're bad schemers and the damage they deal for cards is meh if you're damaging your scheming necros.  I'd drop the aboms for either more necros, or a henchie (I adore Nothing Beast in Levi) and take the stones.  I like a cache 3 on Levi, or 6 if Nothing beast is in the crew - though I normally run Iron Levi so that changes it a little bit.

• Thanks 1

Il try this modification:

Declared Faction: Outcasts 
Crew Name: levi 2 50ss 
Leader: Leveticus - Cache:(1)
   Pariah of Bone 1ss 
   Untimely Demise 1ss 
   Oath Keeper 1ss 
Hollow Waif 0ss 
Hollow Waif 0ss 
Philip and the Nanny 8ss 
Killjoy 12ss