Trying out this Lucius list Tomorrow: Your thoughts?

4thstringer

This is a list I'm trying tomorrow:

Lucius - Surprisingly Loyal, Deep Pockets, On wings of Darkness

Guard Sarge

Guild Investigator x2

Beckoner

Rougarou x2

Bultungin

I'm bringing this list into a game of Symbols tomorrow.  I'm hoping I can use the irresistable pushes to trigger either pounce or Stalking pounce all over the place, same with lucius's push trigger and the beckoner's trigger.  As long as I get the investigators going I should have pretty darn good card draw too.  my biggest problem is I kind of want to bunch this whole crew up, because of some short range synergies.  Don't love that.

• Like 1

Bunching up is obviously suboptimal a lot of the time but I can't look down on a nice puncetrap list. :)  I guess Lucius could at least help with spreading out when you realise that you have to in order to claim points. Best of luck!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Bunching up is obviously suboptimal a lot of the time but I can't look down on a nice puncetrap list. :)  I guess Lucius could at least help with spreading out when you realise that you have to in order to claim points. Best of luck!

I'm kind of hoping I an use the Bulltungin as a missle to hunt down escaped scheme/strat runners.  If my opponent has punish the weak I am basically giving away three points, which doesn't feel great either.

• Haha 1

I think change guild serg and 1 investigator for terracotta and Thorn/illuminate.

Terracotta give u opportunity to switch upgrades on lucius, protect 1 of ur beaters and u will have model for devil’s deal.

Illuminate will have senergy with becorner if pounces will not work.

Thorn give u more pushes, free markers for investigator and also card draw. 

Does thorn really give more pushes if you factor in needing to hit? A guard sergeant gives two pushes from the investigators that the enemy can't resist in any way or two pushes for the bultungin without needing to be close to the enemy.

8 hours ago, f1amius said:

I think change guild serg and 1 investigator for terracotta and Thorn/illuminate.

Terracotta give u opportunity to switch upgrades on lucius, protect 1 of ur beaters and u will have model for devil’s deal.

Illuminate will have senergy with becorner if pounces will not work.

Thorn give u more pushes, free markers for investigator and also card draw. 

Unfortunately I have to bring the Sarge due to him being my "iron chef challenge" model.

7 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

I like to think the name of the challenge, if not totally explaining what I am doing, gets close enough that I dont need to cut and paste from the guild forums.

Fair enough but there was no mention of which ingredient was required in this post.

• Like 1

So I ran it tonight. The guild Sarge did really well, allowing me to get pushes in weird spots consistently.  My bultungin with only one push from an investigator and Lucius's aura killed lady j in a turn.  

We called it after I had killed everyone but the judge, the effigy, the scales and a watcher at the end of three.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1