Indianapolis/Carmel, IN- Rapid Growth League @ Sinclair Games

hoosiersoulstone

Hello Wyrdos! We have a small but growing community of players in Indianapolis and Central Indiana and we are trying to get it to grow even more! If you are in the Indianapolis or Central Indiana area (or just visiting) consider giving us a visit for a Rapid Growth League that is going to begin this week! The league will begin meeting for a league night every Thursday. The first meeting will be Thursday May 31 starting at 6:00 PM at Sinclair Games (112 W Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN 46032). More info below:

This will kick off the first week of our second Rapid Growth Malifaux League. Games will start with 35 soul stone crews so that Masters may be taken. Factions must be declared by the start of the first night of the league. I think it will be good to post before the league night which faction you will be utilizing here on the event page or on the Indy Malifaux page. Rapid Growth is an achievement league so there will be plenty of fun to be had for not just painting or winning games but also for doing odd things in the game like playing a game without cheating or going a turn with your hand revealed to your opponent. 

We will follow the rules and achievements for the official Wyrd Malifaux Rapid Growth Rules with the following exceptions:
Weeks 1 & 2 will be 35 ss 
Weeks 3 & 4 will be 40 ss 
Week 5-6 and on will be 50 ss

Also, I will post a weekly Strategy & Schemes scenario for each week's use to mix things up. These will not be limited to GG 2018 but a combination of current & past GG and basic rule book schemes & strategies. 

We will meet every week for the league except on June 14, as I will be out of town and cannot organize that week. 

You may find the Rapid Growth rules on the Wyrd website. Please read through them in anticipation of league night. I will post updated league standings following each league night. Good luck to everyone and remember: Bad Things Happen!