Nef

Monday Preview - Mystery Monkey Mischief

Happy Monday!  We continue with a look at some mysterious upcoming projects.  Now speculate away on what monkey-business this model might get up to!  

Wyrd_MondayPreview_5_21_2018.thumb.jpg.1b115a00bde2fbf9f681bb1387de1828.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Marcus: "How can we make this dangerous beast even more dangerous?"
Ramos: "A new electrical brain, I can make a master of martial arts"
Ironsides: "Brass knuckles. For the feet too"
Marcus: "Yes, both"

Honestly I'm surprised it wasn't give at least two more arms

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

A page out of the Jungle Book maybe. The GUILD's India Contingent decided to upgrade the Guild Hounds? Now they have the Orangu-Tank???

• Haha 1

Hope it is not for Malifaux... I went into this system because of the steampunk flavour... This is one above is a joke in my eyes...

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, daniello_s said:

Hope it is not for Malifaux... I went into this system because of the steampunk flavour... This is one above is a joke in my eyes...

Outside of a few crews, there's not a whole hell of a lot of steampunk in Malifaux. There's a lot of other Victorian era stuff happening in Malifaux and this model seems like it fits right in with Victorian era horror. 

1 hour ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

I will name him Furious George.  

You didn't happen you ever play City of Heroes did you? 

The Monkey Fight Club that was occasionally going on in the background at Pocket D was pretty cool.

2 hours ago, WWHSD said:

Outside of a few crews, there's not a whole hell of a lot of steampunk in Malifaux. There's a lot of other Victorian era stuff happening in Malifaux and this model seems like it fits right in with Victorian era horror. 

Sure... ape with bit plating here and there and brass knuckles... Victorian my you know😂

5 hours ago, daniello_s said:

Sure... ape with bit plating here and there and brass knuckles... Victorian my you know😂

I thought it had kind of a Frankenstein or Island of Doctor Moreau kind of vibe to it.

• Agree 1

It's for a new Faction called Hats. He's a Master, the Dandy Dead are Minions. I hope that next week we'll see the Henchman and then the Mascot for the first starter for the Hats Faction.