Investigators and guild sarge

4thstringer

So I've been looking at this since my ingredient this week is the Sarge.  I'm ashamed to say I'm probably going to try him in NB Lucius because I want to try some of this with bulltigan and rougarou.  But the guild Sarge can drop a marker near the back of an investigator, push something in the backfield, place that marker 6" forward to trigger investigators pushes again and then drop a third marker, allowing for more pushes.  That is bananas to me. I'm looking forward to trying it this week (I've got to figure out the timings for the bulltigan since so much happens in chained actions due to those pushes), but has anyone used the guild Sarge with the investigator as a push factory?

2 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

So I've been looking at this since my ingredient this week is the Sarge.  I'm ashamed to say I'm probably going to try him in NB Lucius because I want to try some of this with bulltigan and rougarou.  But the guild Sarge can drop a marker near the back of an investigator, push something in the backfield, place that marker 6" forward to trigger investigators pushes again and then drop a third marker, allowing for more pushes.  That is bananas to me. I'm looking forward to trying it this week (I've got to figure out the timings for the bulltigan since so much happens in chained actions due to those pushes), but has anyone used the guild Sarge with the investigator as a push factory?

Pretty sure the Investigators push is "once per activation" :)

10 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

I've had some games where it triggers at times and I just have no idea of a good use for the trigger.  They get a target on their heads really fast. 

I guess, they may be protected by Phiona's Stone or El major.. and healed them back, by Nellie or (maybe Hoffman)?

very good models anyway, i'll have consider to buy them, if i want to play again with guild.

7 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

I guess, they may be protected by Phiona's Stone or El major.. and healed them back, by Nellie or (maybe Hoffman)?

very good models anyway, i'll have consider to buy them, if i want to play again with guild.

I'm thinking about protecting them with a tc warrior.

• Like 1

Are you sure that is only 1 "per turn". I mean, the card literally says: Once per activation, if a corpse, scheme o scrap marker is placed within 4 of this model...

So, as is written, if each activation i put 1 scheme marker within 4, i can do it. Obviously, you need to keep in mind the scheme placing rules, but if i do it 1 per miniature activation, i can do it many times (Saturday we were talking about it in a tournament)

Thanks!