Nellie & Friends (and more gangs to come?)

bas_2312

I recently finished painting my first crew box plus some extras. 

adHD0j9.jpg

Now I only need to learn how to play this game.. hopefully I get to play my first match next week!

What do you guys think I should add to this crew?

And another thing I was thinking about: Is it possible in this game to play with themed models/crew? It seems to me you're really stimulated to add the best models of a faction to your crew... 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, bas_2312 said:

And another thing I was thinking about: Is it possible in this game to play with themed models/crew? It seems to me you're really stimulated to add the best models of a faction to your crew... 

Depends on the master and on your understanding of what is themed. If you are looking for specific keyword, like Journalist for Nellie, then you're quite limited in case of Nellie, as there's not enough journalists to do that. But if you simply want some aesthetic consistency, then you can certainly expand your Nellie crew quite freely. Maybe law-themed models would suit journalists? Guild Investigator and Jury are both great models and great sculpts in that theme.

Nellie's theme is that she is that she can be embedded in other factions (why she gets to hire more mercs and cheaper) so the super thematic option would likely be four mercs from the same faction and only journalists from guild.

Your crew looks great and I'm glad you like the game!