Any predictions of what wave 6 holds for us?

4thstringer

This is the first time I’ve been part of a production delay so I’ve tried to turn the anticipatory part of my brain off, after those two months spent more or less camped on my FLGS doorstep for Marlena.

I didn’t see any wave six hype beyond this morning’s preview. There’s been some muttering about more Black Sheep, and I’d like that even if I’ve been completely off McCabe, but for Guild as a whole...what can we say we still lack, when we don’t even have the full wave five kit yet? (Btw did you see that the riotbreaker is going to be packed as a single?!? It’ll be huge!!!)

• Like 1

Yup, real life summoned me away at the end of the wave 4 beta and I've not had time for anything Malifaux related since then.

So I have some familiarity with the wave 4 stuff for Guild at least, but sometimes it takes longer to unlearn beta rules than pick up something new.

Plus, Lucius was my main man back when he sucked, so it's a whole new world for me. 😀

1 minute ago, lusciousmccabe said:

Yup, real life summoned me away at the end of the wave 4 beta and I've not had time for anything Malifaux related since then.

So I have some familiarity with the wave 4 stuff for Guild at least, but sometimes it takes longer to unlearn beta rules than pick up something new.

Plus, Lucius was my main man back when he sucked, so it's a whole new world for me. 😀

God, the high that came with being a Lucius player when the errata came out.  I envy that you are getting to enjoy that right now.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1