Looking for Background (Pipers Plague, The Event)

The Captain

After some one shots I am going to start my first "big campaign". I am going for the crash of the red cage starting with the pipers plague and later maybe some "Aftermath with Avatars". 

Is there any information concerning this to be found? I own the Malifaux books for the tabletop but nothing more. Looking for a timeline or some Penny Dreadfuls. Maybe even information on the creation of the burning man. When I find a way to spend the ingame years for my players I could include this as endpoint of the Campaign.

The Red cage is covered in "twsiting fates" (book 3 of the first edition), and the stories from that have been read out on the breechside broadcast. 

Book 4 of M2E (shifting loyalties) leads up to the "creation" of the burning man, and I imagine that the soon to be released The other side rule book will cover it. 

There is also the Fire in the sky Penny dreadful which I believe covers the creation of the burning man.