Turf War Tournament League @ Raleigh/Cary, NC - June 1st - July 8th

InvokeChaos

Some crazy folks are moving in on your turf, and it's time to eject them from the vicinity... forcefully if necessary!

Welcome to my first league as the new henchman of The Gamer's Armory, in Cary, NC. I will be hosting this with my good friend and fellow henchman Dawn McCormack Plunge from the Durham meta at Atomic Empire :D 

Who?

You! And anyone who has been interested in seeing how a tournament works without the pressure of doing multiple games in one day.

What?

This will be a five round league event run in the format of a tournament. We will use GG18, you will have one opponent a week. Future opponents will be determined by differential and CP. So if you lost first week, you'll play someone else who also lost. Only one game counts, so feel free to practice the pool with other people or play practice games with your opponent! It's all about having fun while maintaining the rules structure of a tournament. 

If there aren't enough people to do a five round (like only 8 participants) then we'll do random pairings for first two weeks and then the last three will be based on differential and CP.

When?

June 1st through July 8th! Official play days will be on Tuesday for AE and Thursday for GA.

Where?

The Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC and Atomic Empire in Durham, NC. Games held at either location count. Just need to play your opponent and report it (there will be a form submission online for that).

Why?

... because Malifaux is awesome?

Seriously, we hold a lot of tournaments in the NC meta, and I know a few people have expressed hesitance to just throw down. So here's your chance to get familiar with the rules and format, with no pressure and plenty of time to plan and play! I will be posting more information as well as the schemes and strats on ThirdFloorWars.com

How?

$10 and a 50ss crew! Bring as many or as little masters as you like, standard 50ss tournament GG18 rules. 

Any questions feel free to post here or message me on our facebook page!