Earthside Echo... Amazing!

Da Git

Listened to the Earthside Echo from the latest update last night.  Really impressed, the Gibbering Hordes sound absolutely perfect! It's super hard to imagine what both sides must've felt after the portals ripped open...

Some critiques

• Loved the voice actress, she has done a really great job in all the videos and this was no exception!  She really sets the mood well, although sometimes you can tell that the script is designed to be read, not spoken... but that's fine.
  • The dates really felt off to me... She speaks with a British accent (to my ear at least) and the story s set in London... So why are we using the American date system of Month/Day and not the British system of Day/Month? 

[SPOILERS]

• Something that actually wasn't covered in the story is what was the point of the big crowd staring up at the Burning Man? after the rifts opened, we didn't hear from them again... Did they all just die? Were they eaten? Did they flee? Did they turn into Broken/Warped/Twisted Horrors? Their fate was kind of glossed over and I hope it comes up later.
  • Like 1