Returning player; looking for decent jump-back-in crew

Mewens

The subject sort of says it all.

I've been MIA for a host of reasons for about 18 months, and I'm looking to get playing again ... but, man, things look different than the last time I checked in. There's all this talk of alpha lists and scoring 3+ VP turn one, and, if I'm being frank, it's a little much. I just want to flip some cards, man, and maybe devour a few interlopers. Maybe draw some lines in the sand, if that's still a thing.

I own most Neverborn models, but I'm not in a position to pick up many new kits right now. That puts Cyclops and Spawnmother/Gupps out in the cold, as well as most Wave 5 models. I've committed to buying Adze, so he's the sole exception. I've got a decent smattering of popular mercenaries.

This is the 50-ss generalist list I'd planned on playing a few games with while re-acquainting myself with Bad Things (tm):
Lilith (Living Blade; The Land Consumes; Wicked Mistress)
Primordial Magic
Nekima (Malifaux Provides)
Widow Weaver
Adze
Lilitu
Terror Tot
Terror Tot

My primary opponent will usually play Zipp, Mei Feng, Marcus, or Rasputina (Raspy being his roll-up-my-sleeves-for-serious-work master). Any suggestions?

I don't know with models you have and if you want do spend any more money.

the big change i would make is taking the upgrade beckon malifaux. It's too good not to take. A extra zero and the forest block LoS.
i have never played Lilith without it.

I am also not a big fan of the widow weaver within this crew. is a support model for constructs and offensieve WP targeting models. 
If you have the doppleganger than switch her in for the widow weaver. 
If not a other enforcer with good damage can also work. 
Why enforcer, so you can take (Retribution's Eye). I see you play a lot vs arcanist and ignoring armour is good vs them.

• Like 1