Playing against a returning player

4thstringer

So I'm playing against a friend who is returning to the game.   I've got a decent basic perdita list for him to refresh with.  I used to consistently crush him so I want a real garbage list to play against him.  So my request to you- build me a garbage list that won't look like I'm trying to be garbage.  The best I've been able to come up with was Mcmourning will the starter box models and his box

What models do you have?

Lucius/ Deep Pockets, Surprisingly Loyal, Condescending

Scribe

Ryle w/Numb to the World

Allison Dade w/Lead Lined Coat

Doppleganger w/Lead Lined Coat

Terracotta Warrior

Brutal Effigy

2 x Guild Guard

You could also swap Ryle out for a Peacekeeper and then drop the LLC on Doppleganger to get Numb to the World on the PK. 

There are some things in there that look good and you see in other lists but none of it synergizes real well with what Lucius brings since Ryle can’t be targeted by Commanding Presence, and he, Dade, and the Dopple can’t be used for issue command. 

However, with the Dopple and some of the tricks you do have it makes it look more serious. 

14 minutes ago, thewrathchilde said:

What models do you have?

Lucius/ Deep Pockets, Surprisingly Loyal, Condescending

Scribe

Ryle w/Numb to the World

Allison Dade w/Lead Lined Coat

Doppleganger w/Lead Lined Coat

Terracotta Warrior

Brutal Effigy

2 x Guild Guard

You could also swap Ryle out for a Peacekeeper and then drop the LLC on Doppleganger to get Numb to the World on the PK. 

There are some things in there that look good and you see in other lists but none of it synergizes real well with what Lucius brings since Ryle can’t be targeted by Commanding Presence, and he, Dade, and the Dopple can’t be used for issue command. 

However, with the Dopple and some of the tricks you do have it makes it look more serious. 

That's too many good models in one list.  I'd win with that, no question.  Its fair to assume I have everything that isn't horse mounted in guild (or at least a decent proxy).

• Like 1

Declared Faction: Guild 
Crew Name:  50ss 
Leader: Lucius - Cache:(4)
   Surprisingly Loyal 1ss 
   Condescending 1ss 
Master Queeg 7ss 
   Watch My Back 2ss 
   Lead Lined Coat 1ss 
Candy 9ss 
   Lead Lined Coat 1ss 
Guard Sergeant 6ss 
Guild Lawyer 5ss 
Guild Lawyer 5ss 
Guild Guard 3ss 
Guild Guard 3ss 
Guild Hound 3ss 
Guild Hound 3ss 

A Perdita crew should have fun shooting this list.

1 hour ago, The Governor-General said:

Honestly, a Hoffman list without upgraded harness is probably decent provided you're lazy about how you drive it.  'Dita can shoot past the armor, and if you screw up your power loops, the constructs are pretty easy to hit. 

I'm garbage with Hoff anyways so that's something that might work too.