Sign in to follow this  
Nef

Creature Feature Voting Begins

Hey Wyrdos!  
It's time for us to vote for the winners of the Creature Feature.  First here are the galleries so you can enjoy each image in full size!  
Single Model Gallery

Diorama Gallery

Now time for the voting threads!  When you go in you will be able to vote for a single submission in the Single Model category and a single submission in the Diorama category so make sure you vote for your favorite!  There is a link to the image for each submission or you can check out the gallery!  Voting closes on April 26th at 8 AM.  

Single Model Poll

Diorama Poll

• Like 1

@Kai we share the link on FB? I think about a wyrd place group. Maybe more people will give their votes.  

I also have a feeling that by one person = one vote some butiful works are loosing their votes. Maybe for the next one You will think about sth simlar we had on IP. That we can give some points for each work and this will give better overview which work is the beat. Just the idea 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bozydar said:

@Kai we share the link on FB? I think about a wyrd place group. Maybe more people will give their votes.  

I also have a feeling that by one person = one vote some butiful works are loosing their votes. Maybe for the next one You will think about sth simlar we had on IP. That we can give some points for each work and this will give better overview which work is the beat. Just the idea 

Thanks for the feedback.  We always look to improve the contests.  This one is similar to how we did Total Testosterone and Femme Fatale.  It was shared on facebook & twitter but feel free to share the voting link on your personal social medias!  Just make sure you don't direct people to YOUR work if any of it is submitted! 

I think the vote is closed now...and I did vote for the non-robots that are runner-up to the true awesomeness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oistene said:

The timer was the issue. It counted down to four hours before the voting actually ended.

We decided to extend it by a couple hours since it took me a while to get everything sorted at the end.  

Derp I should have voted yesterday, doesn't seem to be still working. The submitted looked awesome. I wonder how many where actually robots in disguise.