Nef

Monday Preview - Another Mystery

1 hour ago, bedjy said:

alt jorogumos fitting their bases ? :D

Sir, you made my day!

Neverborn spot a gap in the human power structure and insert a mimic Ramos. Nobody dares to mention the changes to his face.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

Neverborn spot a gap in the human power structure and insert a mimic Ramos. Nobody dares to mention the changes to his face.

Plot twist: Ramos was always secretly a Neverborn spider dude. After the events in Broken Promises he reverted to his true form.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Wave 6 Neverborn Henchman or Enforcer?

Nightmare Brewmaster for the Gremlin's Nightmare box? (which would come with Spider Ninjas?)

TTB thing-a-mabob?

Lucius' true form?

I can only hope that this is the host of the most popular aethervox show among the Neverborn: Project Webway.

Contestants are tasked with weaving web based garments each week and trying their best not to eat their models or audience members as they attach their silky threads to the quivering horrified victims.

"Make it work" He will say to the contestants as he skitters around the dark working area, offering his honed fashion advice here and there and keeping morale high for the contestants (and appropriately low for the models).

Each season will conclude with the winner being allowed to seize the prey of its choice from among the season's models as the losers are made to stand still basking in the horror of the audience members.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Something for TOS.

Sandmen are going to be the games first generic syndicate, and are Nightmare themed. This would make a perfect Commander, Champion or Adjunct.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Something for TOS.

Sandmen are going to be the games first generic syndicate, and are Nightmare themed. This would make a perfect Commander, Champion or Adjunct.

I hadn't thought of that, I LOVE the idea of a Nightmare spider creature creeping along the field!  Although I am lowkey hoping that LCB ends up being a Commander somehow (not quite sure how he'd manage that Earthside though).