Flaming Bullets

4thstringer

I don't think there is an ability in Guild that I want to work as much as I want Flaming Bullets to work.   It feels like it has so much potential.  It is a tough to pass simple duel over a huge area, and negs to defense is absolutely brutal.  The only way I've used it so far is with an emissary and sam safely boxed in the back of my crew (I also popped out papa loco immediately after and exploded half of my opponent's crew, now that they were out of cards or on negs to def duels), but I want to believe.  Has anyone gotten this ability to work out for them?  Or is Sam just too much hot garbage to make it worth it?  Is the required card just too high?

Ideas for making it work- Obeys from Hoff, Dita, Lucius or Abuela to do it out of activation.   Boxing him and doing it with the emissary.  LLC on the now cheaper Sam.  (this would have been 11 points, now its 9)

I think LLCoated Sam in an emissary box is the way to go. 

I guess hoffman could also make a lot happen for him with the cyborg stuff. I had the idea to let a doppleganger do it in Lucius so walk up, tomr-copy and then go again for the ones that succeeded on the first duel. Don't think ai ever got around to trying it.

7 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

I think LLCoated Sam in an emissary box is the way to go. 

I guess hoffman could also make a lot happen for him with the cyborg stuff. I had the idea to let a doppleganger do it in Lucius so walk up, tomr-copy and then go again for the ones that succeeded on the first duel. Don't think ai ever got around to trying it.

The Doppel one is a lot of high TNs to get off.

• Like 1