Our worst models

green-n-dumb

Fun stuff! I'll comment.

17 minutes ago, PolishSausage said:

Remove Merc from Burt and drop 1 ss.

Removing Merc is not a good idea as it invalidates model collections in a harsh way (I mean, Stuffed nerf most certainly invalidated collections but in a soft way (you could take them if you were playing against a toddler or something)) and I think that Burt is good at 8SS anyway.

Give Merris attack thats identical to Iggy.

Not needed. Merris is fine.

Reduce Zoraida swampfiend upgrade to 1ss

YES!

Merge some of Mah's upgrades together/ or add extra perks to them ( cards are empty)

Out For Blood is horrid and should be just added somewhere.

Slophaulers need 1 extra wound

They are fine.

Brin need higher DF

He most certainly needs something, agreed.

Wraslers need bulletproof 1 or some passive that is usefull

Sure. I'm not sure it would make much of a difference, though.

Replace crow trigger on bayous to poison 1

A fun idea (Poison, that is) but I think they should retain the chance of backfiring. Still, with the new level of 3SS I agree that they could use something.

Remove trixibells hench and drop to 7ss or make her gun upgrade 0ss

I don't think that that is needed. Her Lure is super powerful.

Remi needs something, at least SH6 for 7ss model (aka Hans)

Yeah, he really does need something.

Francois needs higher DF since he went to 8ss (5 is ok-I will take)

I think that he is fine.

Gators need higher wk/chg or a trigger that actually useful (slow would be amazing)

I would like their (3)Action to be somehow useful.

Criers need to go to 6ss

I'm not convinced.

Ophelia needs upgrade slot increase aka Jack Daw

Agreed.

Wong needs longer range on his spell

I don't think so. I think that he is fine power-wise, though his blastiness pales in comparison to the other blaster Masters so I wouldn't be opposed to it being tampered with a bit.

Zip needs reduced range on DF trigger (4" and only enemies attacks)

Yes!

Sparks needs nimble/reckless or inbuilt book to his ML

Nimble/Reckless might be a bit much but he certainly could use something. I wish Packed with Explosives gave out Poison and Burning.

Smugglers need complete rework badly 

Yes!

Iron skeeters need to have restrictions on models they carry around ( Ht1 minions only), No longer CA but flip a card and resolve (so always goes off) 

This is my favourite of your suggestions, though they could take a small buff as well as that's a giant nerf. Maybe one Wd more? Or even Armor +1 (too much?).

All that said, I believe this summer errata will be compact and focus on problematic models as opposed to buffs so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even touch Gremlins this time.

...well, other than nerfing, I dunno, Banjonistas mystically, because there's traditions to uphold. :P 

(not really)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PolishSausage said:

Give Merris attack thats identical to Iggy

Reduce Zoraida swampfiend upgrade to 1ss

Brin need higher DF

As 6 months gremlins player i'm agree with these

I would like also to see a little bit better dmg output on trixie and especially fingers.

i still don't know for Mah. (in week-end i'll try her :P)

2 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

As 6 months gremlins player i'm agree with these

I would like also to see a little bit better dmg output on trixie and especially fingers.

i still don't know for Mah. (in week-end i'll try her :P)

Thing is that neither Trixie nor Fingers  were designed as damage dealers andi think they are both fine at the moment. Fingers could do with 1 AP  Alcohol  poisoning ability which could last till end of the turn to make him a bit more versatile but still i think he is ok.

1 hour ago, daniello_s said:

Thing is that neither Trixie nor Fingers  were designed as damage dealers andi think they are both fine at the moment. Fingers could do with 1 AP  Alcohol  poisoning ability which could last till end of the turn to make him a bit more versatile but still i think he is ok.

with Trixie, if you have any way to cheating rams in damage, could be interesting. Fingers can only resist to enemies, for a model of 10 points, is no small thing? (for the rest he does the impossible!) When i play with him (for some schemes and strat in gg2018 but i haven't brewmaster) sometimes it happen that i move him away alone for scores points, if enemies target him i can only healing him back and try to go away.

I cannot give my experience since I have never used him ( too expensive at 10ss for my taste)

But the chatty + healing seems very good. Slap DC and Stilts on him and you opponent will be sweating to get rid of this guy.

I just think that First Mate can do similar stuff but is a much more survival beater.

27 minutes ago, Flinroz said:

Fingers has scored half my VP in more games than I can count. he is fine.

Fingers *exists* to mess with schemes and strategies involving markers and interactions. He's awesome, particularly for Brewmaster crews where he's worth using for every ability and action on his card.

1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

with Trixie, if you have any way to cheating rams in damage, could be interesting. Fingers can only resist to enemies, for a model of 10 points, is no small thing? (for the rest he does the impossible!) When i play with him (for some schemes and strat in gg2018 but i haven't brewmaster) sometimes it happen that i move him away alone for scores points, if enemies target him i can only healing him back and try to go away.

Fingers has his place. He is not a fighter, but he wins matches by utterly destroying people's ability to score VPs that aren't about killing models. He's the Ric Flair of Gremlins - a brilliant little coward who knows exactly what to do to get his way and influence people. He's a 'squeel'-ing, healing, Scheme Marker-stealing, whiskey-dealing, match-upsetting, VP-getting, reckless, legless son of a gremlin.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, PolishSausage said:

I cannot give my experience since I have never used him ( too expensive at 10ss for my taste)

But the chatty + healing seems very good. Slap DC and Stilts on him and you opponent will be sweating to get rid of this guy.

I just think that First Mate can do similar stuff but is a much more survival beater.

I've been using stilts and the upgrade that you can discard to re-do a duel (can't remember the name, A Gremlin's Luck?). It's pretty fun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Haagrum said:

Fingers *exists* to mess with schemes and strategies involving markers and interactions. He's awesome, particularly for Brewmaster crews where he's worth using for every ability and action on his card.

Fingers has his place. He is not a fighter, but he wins matches by utterly destroying people's ability to score VPs that aren't about killing models. He's the Ric Flair of Gremlins - a brilliant little coward who knows exactly what to do to get his way and influence people. He's a 'squeel'-ing, healing, Scheme Marker-stealing, whiskey-dealing, match-upsetting, VP-getting, reckless, legless son of a gremlin.

Agreed. Love the guy!

6 hours ago, Flinroz said:

I was thinking of On Yer Tip Toes. 

I never considered this upgrade! seems interesting! (if i understand it well, also my opponents have to reflip for damage?)

With Stilist, and Oytt, he is 12 ss, that's a lot, but i'll try him again certainly! thank you!

Edit. of course if all models in area 10 count as ht2.. i can't use the iron skeeters taxy ability.. especially in deployment like corner….?(unless i.s. and model with ht1. don't have LoS on fingers…)

8 hours ago, Haagrum said:

He's the Ric Flair of Gremlins

lol 😁

9 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

I never considered this upgrade! seems interesting! (if i understand it well, also my opponents have to reflip for damage?)

With Stilist, and Oytt, he is 12 ss, that's a lot, but i'll try him again certainly! thank you!

lol 😁

You declare the use after the duel to hit but before the damage.

• Thanks 1

well

fingers Can  dish out some pretty big damage if used in combo with a Performer (up to 15 damage, if all attacks connects + all triggers + all fail the wp duel)

and is fairly easy to do that kind of damage with a Brewmaster givin :-flipon duels at the right target

that's sayin. he do better just scheming and anti-scheming, but is nice to do some big spike of damage when the opponent doesn't expect it (and a Performer is a very good pick in a Brewmaster crew)

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, PolishSausage said:

Use them, win some tournaments, prove me wrong.

Excited to see your results.

I will! ( the using and posting results part )

I'm still curious as to why people think they need a rehaul, as opposed to buffs, like the other models mentioned.

well.. about Ophelia tactics.

She can be swined 8" up, also banjo can re-position another 2", OO a girl pere to here and flip him 8" from her , assume 1" base and than trash marker him 6"

You can activate Pere T1 25" from deployment line on standard. That does not require any card flips what so ever and WILL HAPPEN always. Is she that bad?