Lucidicide

Carry on My Ten Thunders Son

:O What! Sorry to hear you're going, you'll be very much missed! Can we still expect to see you roaming the forums after this week?

• Like 1

Goodbye, Sir, and thanks for all the fish, fish-like-Lizards, Fish-like-Men, Lizard-fish-men, and Man-Lizard-Fish-Monsters.

You and all you do will surely be both remembered and missed. Best of luck with your future endeavors! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Are you calling me fat?!?!? 😛

Fat with love and appreciation...

That sounded better in my head.  

• Like 2

Sad to see you go Aaron. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Hopefully I can convince Mason to make more things into gamin in your absence. Unfortunately my pun game is still weak though, so I will probably continue to flip black jokers on that front. 

• Thanks 1

Sad to hear as you have been a great inside voice for the game. Best of luck with your new job. I will continue to try to tick Mason off with all the puns I can.

• Thanks 1

My money is that on 4/21 Aaron starts spamming these forums demanding buffs for Yasunori and complaining about how Sandeep and Nicodem need nerfs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Agree 1

Thank you for all your work and caring about the health of the game as a whole, Aaron. The road goes ever on and on, I wish you well on you travels and endeavors, and puns!

• Thanks 1

I've got that stupid song stuck in my head now. What? Who's leaving? Lindsey? She left months ago. Yeah, I miss her too. Don't you cry no more... DANGIT.

Rip in peace Aaron. :(

But in all seriousness thanks for everything you've done for the game and community, your absence will be felt. 

• Thanks 1