Nef

Updated Release Schedule

Thanks Kai, 

I hope you can update the website soon, it's upcoming page still ends at March... 

Are these expected at the end of the month, so April releases more accurately available in early May, and likewise May releases in early June?  Or are April releases expected to be available any day now, and May releases available early May?

13 hours ago, Kirby said:

Are these expected at the end of the month, so April releases more accurately available in early May, and likewise May releases in early June?  Or are April releases expected to be available any day now, and May releases available early May?

Wyrd releases on around the last Weds/Thursday of the month.   So technically you can buy April release on the 26th and May on 5/31.   But some distributors I think see the release date as the date they can send the product.  I usually don’t see the new product until the beginning of the new month. 

It's a shame Backdraft got bumped, guess I'll have to buy another faction to have something to do in the meantime ;) 

On 4/14/2018 at 5:03 PM, retnab said:

It's a shame Backdraft got bumped, guess I'll have to buy another faction to have something to do in the meantime ;) 

I suggest Gremlins! Goes well while waiting for Backdraft. Plus, Mei Feng can use a couple of the Gremlins ;) 

Thank you for heads-up!

Looks like Gautraeux Bokor have had their name changed to Gautraeuz Bokor. Weird. The minis look absolutely bonkers, though. I'm not a huge of the massive magic effects but those are certainly interesting minis!

Freikorps Engineers look weirdly young and neither has the signature Freikorps mask. Not a fan. Would've preferred a lot grittier look.

Charm Warders look great! Really crazy! The only thing I'm not too fond of is how the inside of the pant legs works in the back. But yeah, loving these two!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 4/13/2018 at 8:16 PM, PolishSausage said:

what about the 2 story encounter boxes?

are we looking June + on these?

Yeah, I'd also be interested in knowing what will happen to the boxes, especially Backdraft which was supposed to be coming out now (April) :(
Any news?

Also, Is Brin April or May? It says April here and in the webpage homepage, but says May on the "upcoming" section in the website...

<facepalm>

Pre-ordered Backdraft in March for the April release, it's been delayed now till July, and since the pre-order was placed, we've found out we to need to move house end of July.

Let the circus commence...