Suggest next buy of the TTB line

eltharion

Hi all,

I’m noob in TTB but not for rpg 😃

l really like the TTB core book and I’m thinking about to expand my collection of the line.

What is the next suggested of the expansion books? I don’t know if are superseeded for the 2nd edition core book

I think that “Into the steam” or “under quarentine” are my first options but I open to sugestion 😉

Thanks for all!

P.D: Sorry for my bad english

Honestly, it depends on what you're interested: Arcanists, Rezzers, or Gremlins.

Or if you're running a campaign, it depends on where you're planning on taking the people. If you only want to stay in Malifaux, UQ. If you want to roam, ITS or ITB. ITS takes you north of Malifaux while ITB takes you to the Bayou.

I would say Into the Steam first if only because what it adds in addition to pursuits.  You have decent addition to the weapons list, spells, and a largely open spread of General Talents.  Yes the other books have them too but I felt that Into the Bayou had more niche ones and Under Quarantine, while good that Into the Steam had a better selection *by my opinion*.  Under Quarantine adds illness of sorts, alchemy items, and even more General Talents.  Into the Bayou adds some odd different spells, gear that only really works in a Gremlin setting, and a lot of the General talents require you to be a Gremlin or have a Talent to take Gremlin talents.

• 2 weeks later...