Essential undead for Guild?

Dirach

I am waiting for new Guild releases, but meanwhile I can paint up some undead for the Domador.

So what are the essential udead minions? And let us put them in to categories. "Can do new wonderful stuff" and "Nothing new, but just better"

I don´t have enough experience and my meta is not that competitive but I have some ides to start the ball. 

Can do new wonderful stuff

Doxies and belles: Their pushing stuff can be very handy, and seem to be more flexible than most of the guild pushing.
Crooligans. I think the soft cover aura could be useful. Any experience with this?

Nothing new, but just better
Necro punks the leap makes them faster than the hounds and watcher. But the watcher is cheaper and more reliable than the punk. So I don know.

necropunks are a great schemer, Leap is just that good that when its good nothing else compares. 

Most of the others I would put in the nothing new just different catagory. 

Abominations are a possible source of card draw (and if you're lucky, Summoning), but you probably need to build to make the most of it. 

OSA is one of Hoffmans upgrades. It allows him to copy actions from constructs.

Devour is an action on the flesh construct that will auto kill a model if it doesn't discard 2 cards or stones. If I remember right., the flesh construct needs a suit to reach the TN. Hoffman can use stones so it is much easier for him to reach the TN

8 minutes ago, Adran said:

OSA is one of Hoffmans upgrades. It allows him to copy actions from constructs.

Devour is an action on the flesh construct that will auto kill a model if it doesn't discard 2 cards or stones. If I remember right., the flesh construct needs a suit to reach the TN. Hoffman can use stones so it is much easier for him to reach the TN

Its like a glass cannon if u fail to Paralyze and kill in a single turn u will be wiped out cause its too huge investment to target one model with 2+ and drop strong cards on a succeed while u can easy fail if your opponent defends well.

I picked up some dead outlaws myself. I figured forcing enemies drop scheme markers might help my hounds get in some cheap charges.

I think the domodores look like they'll be a lot of fun. I have been thinking about a bigger model to go with them, too. Either a rogue necromancy to go with McMourning or the Pale Rider.

On 4/10/2018 at 1:40 PM, PJ_Platypus said:

I picked up some dead outlaws myself. I figured forcing enemies drop scheme markers might help my hounds get in some cheap charges.

I think the domodores look like they'll be a lot of fun. I have been thinking about a bigger model to go with them, too. Either a rogue necromancy to go with McMourning or the Pale Rider.

They can only hire minions of cost 6 or less.

Nevermind, if I applied my brain for a second, I would have realized that you know what you'r talking about.

Edited by doubledragon