Hamelin and Transfusion

Jan_vS

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Jan_vS said:

nonono. we're aguing (in my community) about whether "moving condition" is "gaining condition" or not?

Ah, okay.  So, yeah, in order to "move" the Condition from Model X to Model Y, Model X loses the Condition and Model Y gains the Condition.

3 minutes ago, Jan_vS said:

so, do you think that "value of condition" also means moving of condition?

The text says "Move the full value of the poison condition from 1 model within 8" to the Target."

So I'm not sure what you are trying to ask.

If a model has poison +4  I can move Poison +4 from that model and put it on the target. 

I read this as reduce poison by 4 on 1 model and gain poison +4 on the target. 

16 minutes ago, Jan_vS said:

so, can Hamelin suffer from this?

value of condition counts as a condition? or not?

Yes, the damage is from an attack action and not a condition. The only way to not take this damage would be to not take the Poison condition at all.

Do note as well that Hamelin is not immune to condition damage. His Nihilism only let's him not take conditions, but any damage suffered from those conditions (burning, poison, ...) still comes through once he accepts to let those conditions pass by his Nihilism.

24 minutes ago, whodares said:

Yes, the damage is from an attack action and not a condition. The only way to not take this damage would be to not take the Poison condition at all.

Do note as well that Hamelin is not immune to condition damage. His Nihilism only let's him not take conditions, but any damage suffered from those conditions (burning, poison, ...) still comes through once he accepts to let those conditions pass by his Nihilism.

I think you are looking at expunge. 

Transfusion moves the poison condition from one model to the target. 

I think that this would count as Hamlin gaining a conditon, and so can choose to ignore it. 

21 minutes ago, Adran said:

I think that this would count as Hamlin gaining a conditon, and so can choose to ignore it. 

I need more coffee :(

I've checked up on the app and I agree with you. Moving a condition would involve a model losing a condition and another model gaining a condition.

Unless a specific rule contradicts it, I'd say Hamelin can use Nihilism to decide whether or not to gain it.

2 hours ago, Adran said:

57 minutes ago, Jan_vS said:

Adrian is not the only one.  ;)

"the full value of the Poison Condition" means the Poison Condition at its full value.  If you're trying to ask whether pre-existing values of Poison are required, they're not.

7 minutes ago, solkan said:

Adrian is not the only one.  ;)

"the full value of the Poison Condition" means the Poison Condition at its full value.  If you're trying to ask whether pre-existing values of Poison are required, they're not.

nonono. we're aguing (in my community) about whether "moving condition" is "gaining condition" or not?