Monday Preview - Fire Golem

Nef

I really like the ability to reduce damage by lowering the burning condition to a model that has easy access to that condition. I can't wait to see the stat card. Kearis with Heat Wave will probably be happy to see this thing show up on either side of the table. 

12 minutes ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Ooh, I like this guy.  Mei Feng just found a new friend to play with.  Pulse burning about then send Mei in scratch everyone up.

A construct with an ability that allows it to place in base contact with an enemy has to look really sexy to Mei. I wonder if he'll have a way to set enemies at range on fire or if you'd need to bring something else in the crew that can do that?

June sounds optimistic... still waiting for my January Benny Wolcomb. 😐

I have 2 games with Mei Feng and not getting less excited about her now, but since I'm a fair and easy going Henchman, I don't play Arcanists, really hoping this is an Outcast or TT golem but it sounds like it's the blue. :)

15 minutes ago, Erik1978 said:

June sounds optimistic... still waiting for my January Benny Wolcomb. 😐

I have 2 games with Mei Feng and not getting less excited about her now, but since I'm a fair and easy going Henchman, I don't play Arcanists, really hoping this is an Outcast or TT golem but it sounds like it's the blue. :)

As it's am arcanist/gremlins box then I would say that's likely blue. 

You might get foundry and be able to bring it into mei TT that way 

Is there any chance at all he will come out as a lone model as it's unlikely I will get it if it's only in this box.

And before someone says sell the other bits, that only works if you can find buyers and there are not enough gremlins players compared to how many arcanists will be selling the gremlins half

35 minutes ago, katadder said:

Is there any chance at all he will come out as a lone model as it's unlikely I will get it if it's only in this box.

And before someone says sell the other bits, that only works if you can find buyers and there are not enough gremlins players compared to how many arcanists will be selling the gremlins half

Pick up a Gremlins crew box now that you'll have a Henchman, Enforcer, and pair of Minions to use with it. That's obviously Wyrd's master plan for releasing boxes like Backdraft and Undying. 

48 minutes ago, WWHSD said:

Pick up a Gremlins crew box now that you'll have a Henchman, Enforcer, and pair of Minions to use with it. That's obviously Wyrd's master plan for releasing boxes like Backdraft and Undying. 

No thanks. The one faction that had never appealed to me.

Also don't want the other arcanist things just the golem

1 hour ago, Fluffaluffacus said:

Eheheheheheh, EHEHEHEHEHEHEH. THANK YOU BASED WYRD GODS. BUT PLEASE.....

Don't fuck this up by making him have df4 or something dumb...

Df4 could work depending on how good his armor granting stuff is.

Df2 though would be a huge bummer.

• Agree 1

Doesn't lose burning at the end of the turn, but will lose all the burning that it depends on being able to build up due to the Grab and Drop upgrade whenever it activates near Kaeris? That would be a pretty big disappointment, given it's a design flaw we've already seen in Carlos and the Rail Golem.

Most of the other mechanics seem promising, especially the teleport-10" is a big place.

Love that this model...

• Looks awesome, at least the art does.
  • Seems both interesting and experimental, some nice new game play ideas.
  • Looks like it a huge addition for Kaeris, I mean its stated, and also will be useful for Mei I think.  Each of these masters could really use a boost.

Really looking forward to this box release.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dereikt said:

Doesn't lose burning at the end of the turn, but will lose all the burning that it depends on being able to build up due to the Grab and Drop upgrade whenever it activates near Kaeris? That would be a pretty big disappointment, given it's a design flaw we've already seen in Carlos and the Rail Golem.

Most of the other mechanics seem promising, especially the teleport-10" is a big place.

Honestly G&D doesn't need the help, and her others do. If it works like I imagine, this is amazing for PF and HW Kaeris and I can't wait to get it on the table!

• Like 1