March Newsletter

Lucidicide

7 minutes ago, Oligan06 said:

All look great but could  we get a confirmation of which vik is which? Or do they come with a card for each? 

Well, the one in the bunny suit...

The one with the ears...

(Marlena sighs and starts over, again)

I think that two swords = Sword Vik = Stabby Vik = Blood.

I don't like metal as much as plastic.  However, metal is tolerable and a price I'm willing to pay if it is the cost of making limited edition models an easier thing to make happen.

The only thing that will make metal intolerable is if portions of the metal are too thin and in practice will be perpetually bent.  Honestly those katanas in the render look a little on the thin side...

So basically metal is fine, but make the sculpts take the material into account.  So metal Highlander Viktorias with non-bendy claymores over perpetually bent thin katana Viktorias would be my comment on metal.

• Agree 1

I like Metal, been dealing with metal models for 25 years so I am old hat. Using a dremel wire wheel on low speed will help clean them up and smooth them out in no time. Have found recently that gorilla super glue works great with metal models too. It makes more sense for small runs to make models out of metal anyways. Maybe we can get more cool alt models this way or even re-releases of old 1st ed classics.

• Like 3