Sign in to follow this  
Dancing

The Future of Through The Breach!

I was looking at the old Kickstarter page.

Through The Breach Line Plan

Thanks to your overwhelming support we are able to plan for the future. We currently plan for the line to have 8 books in total. This makes it easy for players to collect the complete set over the years to come. This won't include our Penny Dreadfuls, so there will be plenty of Through The Breach for everyone! While things might still be subject to change, over the course of the kickstarter, we'll be revealing more of the books that we currently plan for the line!

1. Into The Bayou (Released)

Explore the Bayou and the mysteries within the Necropolis. Includes rules for creating Fated Bayou Gremlins.

2. From Nightmares (TBA)

This expansion is all about the native denizens of Malifaux, and the more terrifying characters and locations. Includes rules for creating Fated Neverborn.

3. Under Quarantine (Released)

This tome contains everything a burgeoning necromancer could want to know. Includes rules for creating Fated Stitched.

::

4. Within The Steam (Released as "Into the Steam")

Delves into all things steampunk, and arcane, including a massive armory, as well as expanded elemental magic and rules for creating Fated Invested.

5. In The Guild Wars (Renamed "Above The Law??" TBA)

The re-eruption of the Great Guild Wars back on Earthside Shakes Malifaux; the city that feeds the beast. This book delves into the effects of the war, and it's secrets!

6. Beyond Fate (TBA)

Designed to take standard campaigns to legendary heights, this book includes rules for Avatars to be used in high power campaigns.

-

Future Ten Thunders Book that was not in the original line plan. (TBA)

(7 - 8) Fated and Fatemaster Almanac condensed into Core Rulebook.

So it seems like more than half the line has been released, with a possible extra book as a goody? Am I missing something here? Does anyone know the release dates of the rest of the original line? Is the "In The Guild Wars" book the Above The Law book? and is the Beyond Fate book, the new Ten Thunders book? Will we get an Earthside Book? What is the ETA if anyone knows?

I've been away from the franchise for awhile, so I don't know about how the inner works of Wyrd have changed. I have recently gone insane at my local FLGS and bought all the Malifaux and Through The Breach books they own. I felt like they almost were like "Save something for someone else!", but for them sales, are sales.

Anyways, so the original planned line up changed?

21 hours ago, Dancing said:

Anyways, so the original planned line up changed?

Some priorities shifted once I took over.

For instance, there's really no "Great Guild Wars" planned for Earth; now, we just have the spreading war that is The Other Side. Similarly, Avatars just aren't a thing that anyone in Malifaux can do anymore, let alone Fated characters, ever since Governor-General Kitchener became the Burning Man.

9 hours ago, Mason said:

Avatars just aren't a thing that anyone in Malifaux can do anymore, let alone Fated characters, ever since Governor-General Kitchener became the Burning Man.

Don't worry, if you guys won't be doing something, well... that's what homebrewers are for :P

Speaking of content though, are there any plans for the system once the rest of the "faction" books and the epic level book are released, or are you guys more focused on the current schedule?

14 hours ago, Sunspotter said:

Speaking of content though, are there any plans for the system once the rest of the "faction" books and the epic level book are released, or are you guys more focused on the current schedule?

I have plenty of plans.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2018 at 9:17 AM, Mason said:

Some priorities shifted once I took over.

For instance, there's really no "Great Guild Wars" planned for Earth; now, we just have the spreading war that is The Other Side. Similarly, Avatars just aren't a thing that anyone in Malifaux can do anymore, let alone Fated characters, ever since Governor-General Kitchener became the Burning Man.

SPOILERS BRO, I HAVEN'T READ THAT FAR IN THE LORE YET!!!!  LOL JK,  I kinda knew!? kinda?! I have yet to catch up lore wise, since getting reinvested in the maliverse.