Titania and Nephilims

Mununkulus

Our local community is currently running a league with fixed masters (Titania is mine). After finally getting my hands on Serena B., I was wondering if there was a list with Nephilims that would make more sense with Titania than Lilith (her being the standard nephilim master). Lilitu and Mature Neph all came up in lists I've seen with her before, you probably could even run a growth style list for her with the trigger on her attack to "pass on" the kill I assume ? Thoughts ?

Lilith does nothing with Nephlim other than her ability to carry a Nephlim upgrade, so you haven't got any synergy there to break and replace. So you could probably build any nephlim list and just not choose Lilith as your master  and not struggle. The more successful growth lists I've seen didn't use Lilith anyway. Titania probably helps with pounce on the tots, and getting the Young to gain fast if that's what you want. 

1 hour ago, aquenaton said:

Remember the Emissary can make your minions into undead Fae, giving a couple extra sinergies, but maybe if focusing on Nephs it is spending too many ss on support.

Emissary can only support some friendly Faes with Primeval Conflix. Titania's limited Royal Indignation upg. turns living minions and enforcers into Undead Faes.

• Thanks 1

Dare I say Black Blood Shaman...

Ive been considering him and Serena in a Titania list for a while. I just bought a BBS and he is en route to try this out. My thinking is that the BBS can give Titania both Black Blood and the BB Curse on turn one for 2 damage that will easily be healed by a scheme marker being placed. She'll have the abilities for the rest of the game unless the opponent uses condition removal on her. At that point she is taking 1 damage at the end of all of her activation dealing BB damage. If you are using her pushes, mobility, and audience, you can get multiple models in range to capitalize. Just have to make sure the healing engine can keep up. 

I like Babaros with Titania, but you could also do the Mysterious Emissary with Warped Reality as another node for BB attacks. The Shaman and Serena can both bet effective at 12" away from their own models dealing damage through Tendril or Pustule. I think its kind of brutal on paper, would like to see it work on the table. It relies on tanking really well and pulling scheme runners and support models over to Titania with Audience and chip damaging them down. 

I think this build could work in "Ours" Hold your side of the board and pull their models onto the line, middle, or into quarters that you will clearly own. 

Titania *Upgrades

Primordial

Barbaros

-10K faces

Mysterious Emissary

-Warped Reality

Graves

Serena Bowman

Black Blood Shaman. 

Pretty elite crew, but I think the toughness and ability to hit through two back line models will be tough to deal with... or maybe not. :huh: