[SOLD OUT] English GT 8th and 9th September Wayland games

fanteegi

Doc,

I have one of my team able to lend you a crew. @Insomniakwulf is happy to lend it to you but can you give an idea of the crew you'd like? Have others able to assist too..

I am happy to lend what I can tho it is very limited and mostly gear toward 10t

So give me a list with maybe some extras and we'll see what we can do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceodoc said:

+1 for the meal.

Much more importantly I need some community help please.

My house flooded and during the removal of our belongings I carefully packed all my toy soldier and nerd equipment away, I expected the work to have been finished by now and just realised this week that I have only one Wyrd model in my possession and that is only because I bought it recently.

I have made my flight and accommodation arrangements already and would be upset if I missed the GT again.

So I would be grateful if any Wyrdos out there could provide me with a Collodi crew if possible, I will play with whatever someone can provide for me. And of course will take great care with other peoples models.

Please let me know here or PM if you can help me.

Cheers

Doc

As troy said I'm happy to help I have most of the neverborn faction and I also have coryphee, mannequins, arcane and carrion effigy 

Give me a list of stuff you'd like to play a few different lists and i'll bring it along for you 

• Like 2

On 8/24/2018 at 1:23 PM, fanteegi said:

So, who is in for the meal? It will be at Bella Italia in Southend High Street. If people wish to go out to some bars after, I can advise a coordinator hly depending on your tastes.

I'll be there as the meal was good, as was the company.

I have received a load (and I mean a LOAD) of stuff from wyrd.

Cards, limited models and alt sculpts, some guilders too. As well as the stuff that I have received from other henchmen. 

I also have some rather delicious looking faction bits available for the raffle that have been donated by the one and only Mike Marshall.

All will be put into the raffle that is going to to raise money for MIND and there may be some room for some spot prizes too.

• Like 3

And sadly, the original restaurant have cancelled the booking. They haven't got the space for more than 10 people any more.

I have looked else where and there is a lovely little Italian restaurant called PastaPia that have us booked in now. Will swing by the restaurant tonight and grab a menu. Oh, and it's a BYOB restaurant too, conveniently, there are a number of supermarkets near Wayland Games and a there is a local convenience shop not 100m from the restaurant

I am no longer selling tickets for this event.

Unless there are guaranteed even pairings (ie 2 people wanting tickets) any contribution made from this point on, will be refunded in full.

I apologise if this causes any issues but I will be unable to supply a ringer and don't want that burden on myself. There's 40 of you that need looking after, after all.

• Like 2

I was checking last night all my miniatures for the tournament (I am in Germany, not back home and will travel from here to UK) and realize I forgot to pack my Cojo and one Slate Ridge Mauler, as well as the stat card for my Malifaux Child. I would really appreciate it if anybody that has this spare models/card could lend it to me for the weekend. Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Adraul said:

I was checking last night all my miniatures for the tournament (I am in Germany, not back home and will travel from here to UK) and realize I forgot to pack my Cojo and one Slate Ridge Mauler, as well as the stat card for my Malifaux Child. I would really appreciate it if anybody that has this spare models/card could lend it to me for the weekend. Thanks in advance.

I got a Malifaux child card you can borrow  I have it with me 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Adraul said:

I can lend you cojo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fanteegi,

Just a heads up.

My plane lands at Southend airport at 09.35am on the Saturday morning, I will jump in a taxi and get to the event all being well on time.

If for some reason flight delays or other I will post.

Hope this is ok and if you want me to register beforehand I am happy to do that.

Cheers

Doc

2 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Fanteegi,

Just a heads up.

My plane lands at Southend airport at 09.35am on the Saturday morning, I will jump in a taxi and get to the event all being well on time.

If for some reason flight delays or other I will post.

Hope this is ok and if you want me to register beforehand I am happy to do that.

Cheers

Doc

Don't. Get the train outside the airport. Go to hockley station (about 8 mins on the train), from there, it is a 5 min walk. Happy to come and meet you.

If your plane delays, it won't be a massive issue, unless it's by silly amounts of time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adraul said:

If you cannot get a slateridge Mauler sorted, but can get a card, I am more than happy to allow a proxy given the distance you are travelling.

If your opponent has an issue with it, I will over rule them

28 minutes ago, fanteegi said:

If you cannot get a slateridge Mauler sorted, but can get a card, I am more than happy to allow a proxy given the distance you are travelling.

If your opponent has an issue with it, I will over rule them

I have the cards for both the Mauler and Cojo, only missing the mini. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Adraul said:

I have an unpainted Slate Ridge Mauler you can borrow.