New player looking for "what to get next" advice!

PineappleSix

Hello All! 

I am new to Malifaux (and really the hobby as a whole). So far, I have the Guild half of the starter box (Nurse Heartsbane, 2 Orderlies, and Dr. Grimwell) as well as the Lady Justice Box (Lady Justice, The Judge, 3 Death Marshals, and The Scales of Justice). I am trying to 'get the biggest bang for my buck' in terms of how many different crews I could put together and how different those crews would play, so I am thinking about getting another Crew Box along with a few individual models. Any and all feedback would be very appreciated! Thank you!  

I would have a look at the advice we've given to the other player starting Lady Justice right here on the guild forum. Most of that advice ends up recommending other master boxes for certain models anywat so see if you like some of those masters 

Jusice will most likely want Francisco which means Perdita's box. They are both killy but in different ways and Perdita has some initiqtive and companion companion tricks. Try to get a hold of the wave 5 master upgrades, you will really really want one of the new ones for Justice.