Cult of the Burning Man Magical Theory?

Dancing

Hi Guys, been a Malifaux Fan since 2009, stopped playing around 2014?

However, I have a group of friends who saw the first edition skirmish game books on my shelf and were interested when I said there was an RPG. I bought the 2nd Edition Core Rulebook, and the new fate decks (They are pretty bitchin!) I was going through the spell deck cards, and I noticed one of the magical theories is  The Burning Man's Influence.

I knew that wasn't an option in the first edition of the RPG, can't find it in the second.

Now, I might be a little bit behind on the lore, but last I knew? That's an earthside thing? Am I right?

Have they come out with the rulebook for "The Otherside"? is this in one of the Expansion books for the RPG books?

Also, I have all the 1st edition tabletop skirmish books, and I have the 2nd edition tabletop skirmish book. Last I knew you can't take a creature's stats from the tabletop and plop them in the RPG because they are too strong, and conversion tips? or better yet, anyone have anything like a monster manual?

It showed up in a worldwide Through the Breach Campaign: Fire in the Sky. You can find that adventure online or at your store. It is an Earthside thing, yes.

There is no book for Earthside, but there is the one adventure, and this year's global campaign (starting soon!) is set on Earth as well.

As to conversion tips, I'll leave that to others!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1