Gloomy

Question

A question about Seamus Sinister Reputation Upgrade. 

(1) Live for Pain - Heal this model an amount of damage equal to the damage the target suffers

Question 1 - Does Seamus heal the amount of damage suffered before prevention via Soulstones or after?

Question 2 - Does Seamus heal the amount of damage suffered before reduction from Armour etc or after?

Question 3 - If the target only has 2 wounds remaining but Seamus does 3 damage. Would he heal 3 or only 2?

Mcmournings Organ Donor - After this model inflicts damage with a MI action. It heals an amount of damage equal to the damage inflicted

Question 4 - I'm assuming by the use of the word inflicted as opposed to suffered that the amount healed by this ability is calculated before prevention/reduction and is solely based on the amount of damage that Mcmourning puts out. Is this correct?

Many thanks

3 answers to this question

FAQ Jan-2018 #100

100. When healing damage from the Organ Donor Ability, does McMourning heal an amount of damage
equal to what he initially flipped, or to what is actually put onto the target after accounting for things
such prevention flips, etc? Same question for Seamus and Live For Pain.
McMourning heals an amount of damage equal to what he initially flipped, not what the target took after
prevention and other similar abilities. Same answer for Seamus.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain that first question is answered in the faq and that Seamus heals based on how much damage he did before any reduction. Can't double check it right now but have a look.

I also believe you could be said to have suffered three damage even if you ran out of wounds to reduce.

• Like 1