Fan-made Future Model Concepts/Ideas

KingCrow

After getting a couple games in with Ironsides, I had an idea for another "generic" M&SU member (a la the new models coming in Backdraft). M&SU Recruiter. Make him ~6ss and give him something like

(1) Welcome to the Movement (Ca 5 / TN: 12:ToS-Tome: / Rg: 4):
     Target friendly model gains the M&SU characteristic until the end of the turn

:ToS-Tome::ToS-Tome: For the Greater Good: Target gains the M&SU characteristic for the rest of the game instead

(1) Negotiated Wages: 
     This model may discard a card to add a :ToS-Tome: to its duels for the rest of the turn

(0) Stick it to the Man: (Ca 5 / Rst: Wp / Rg: 6)
     Target model gains the following condition until the end of the turn: "Enemy of the Union: Enemy M&SU models gain :+flipto all duels against this model"

Maybe a Ml 5 1/2/4 attack, and a :ToS-Tome: Df trigger, "In the Public Eye: Damage flips against this model suffer :-flip", that may be too much though. Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

having been thinking on this earlier, i've come up with a couple of options- some kind of beasts with regen- maybe some kind of actual scorpion or lizard showing its regrowing of limbs- you could even have it that if it takes a certain amount of damage the limb drops off as a scrap marker!

also more beast henchmen, especially someone with poison synergies, 

lastly some kind of melee focused M&SU model, i guess its the miner but they just feel a bit meh 

On 5/28/2018 at 8:01 AM, dannydb said:

having been thinking on this earlier, i've come up with a couple of options- some kind of beasts with regen- maybe some kind of actual scorpion or lizard showing its regrowing of limbs- you could even have it that if it takes a certain amount of damage the limb drops off as a scrap marker!

also more beast henchmen, especially someone with poison synergies, 

lastly some kind of melee focused M&SU model, i guess its the miner but they just feel a bit meh 

How about a hydra?  Poison and regeneration in one package.😃

I’d like to see some Colette love.  Maybe a ‘street performer’ who distracts enemies with pushes and conditions.  Or a lion tamer who works like a beast-equivalent to the Domador.

3 hours ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

How about a hydra?  Poison and regeneration in one package.😃

I’d like to see some Colette love.  Maybe a ‘street performer’ who distracts enemies with pushes and conditions.  Or a lion tamer who works like a beast-equivalent to the Domador.

a hydra seems a great idea!!

and yes a lion tamer would be great- i'd love it to have some kind of obey/prompt action it could use on beasts, but if you black joker it, the beast charges the lion tamer (trigger BJ,-  One lash to many: has to be declared, target beast charges lion tamer)