The Best Student

DanteJH

Hi bayou dwellers! I was just wondering your favourite upgrade/s to give Sammy for each master.

My favourite with zoraida is definitely poisoned fate. The aura it gives is pretty close to her range, usually making it so that enemies are in it by default if they’re getting attacked. The amount of synergy it has with jinx as well, whew!

With somer it’s a toss up between encouragement and family tree. I’ll take family tree on somer if I need a spike of bayou gremlins but take sammy if I want to be summoning during the game or if I need somer to be more offensive turn one.

For brewie I always take binge because it’s a great upgrade but the brewmaster himself is to busy swilling

In Ophelia the threatening gun is great, not only is it a good attack but the 0 is great to make people move, interact, or focus

For zipp I don’t tend to play her and if I did I don’t think it would be useful, same with mah

what do you guys love to put on sammy?

• Agree 1

I think there's a little play with giving Sammy the Pit Traps with Mah depending on the board, mostly because you can drop them nearby whomever Mah is annoying since they don't let you use it while engaged. If mah has the enemy model at her 4" engage range, that practically prevents any retaliation to her from that specific model. Nothing top table worthy, but I'm not sure Mah is gonna get there anytime soon just yet anyway, so have fun with it.

I usually give Wong sparkly lights and Sammy the ooh glow upgrade. I use the two of them in Symbols of authority to make swine cursed and Burt jebson mobile, tanky, slippery symbol eaters. I can usually get rid of a symbol per turn no matter who is guarding them.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...