Monthly Painting Challenge - March

Franchute

On 02/04/2018 at 3:05 PM, Franchute said:

@hemgath @Strangely Brown @Ishkul please announce your soulstone count!

@iamfanboy Why 28 ss? Masters count for 15 and zero cost models for 5.

@Treehouse @Scatterbrain @Treemonkey @Kimberly @Stonewall78 @Hound Grey can you confirm you're using a mulligan for March? Or did I miss anything?

Ive been away, so havnt been able to upload any pics all done for now and can get some pics up when i get back shortly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Phinn said:

Sir, you are hazarding with the meaning of the word "bit".
GHrifsV.png
I mean, that is a whole new level of blurriness right there :D

I like the idea that people post any pics at hand to prove their progress and achivements. It remarks people love this competition..... may be because it's not a true competition!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Purple Mist said:

I like the idea that people post any pics at hand to prove their progress and achivements. It remarks people love this competition..... may be because it's not a true competition!

@Purple Mist, I usually paint two, three models at most, per year. It is just easier to watch a movie or to play a videogame. This year, thanks to MPC, I am already working on the third one and am again looking forward to every painting session. I try to paint every day for half an hour or more, if I have the time :) At the moment I also buy models based not on their rules but on how fun I think they will be to paint - new materials I haven't tried to paint yet and would like to learn, a colour I haven't used for a while, and such :) And I am also slowly expanding my collection of paints - currently at 17 paint pots :D
Shortly, MPC has resurrected (/spit_on_the_ground) the whole hobby for me :)

@Hound Grey, I think that more light next time would help your cellphone to focus :)

• Like 1

@Phinn, in the past I was used to assemble and prepare for painting at least 15 models. With Malifaux it means the basic crew box an a lot of related minis. Then, I was busy for some months at painting the current batch of minis. I moved from a model to the other without getting none completed before a lot of time and that was frustrating. With MPC I can produce just few models per month but at least I can see them worked to completion.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1