Schemes & Stones Leveticus Crew Spotlight with Arash

Khyodee

As a Levi player I enjoyed this.

Will say that gg18 however doesn't give any points away in eliminate the leadership for levi doing whathe does normally so don't be scared to use him in this.

Points are scored for first time a model is reduced below half wounds, when they are first killed, sacrificed or reduced to 0 wounds and for if not on the board at the end of the game. Levi can never be killed or sacrificed as when he is he is buried instead. Your opponent can score 3 points but has to reduce him below half wounds and to 0 wounds then not have him on the board at the end 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, katadder said:

Points are scored for first time a model is reduced below half wounds, when they are first killed, sacrificed or reduced to 0 wounds and for if not on the board at the end of the game. Levi can never be killed or sacrificed as when he is he is buried instead. Your opponent can score 3 points but has to reduce him below half wounds and to 0 wounds then not have him on the board at the end 

Are you sure about that? Because he still has to be killed or sacrificed before he can become "not killed or sacrificed" and buried instead. I think this is the same situation as the infinite Huggy thing that was floating around after the release of Broken Promises, and that was basically ruled as: you have to first be killed to be "not killed".

Nevermind, I'm confused. The ruling was actually the other way around:

If Hungering Darkness has the Death Contract Upgrade and Lynch has the Rising Sun Upgrade, does Death Contract come into effect before the Hungering Darkness is no longer killed from the Eternal Darkness Ability?

• No. As the Hungering Darkness is not killed, the Death Contract clause does not come into effect.

So it seems this is correct - Leveticus is never killed / sacrificed... Hmmm... :)

PS: As a new-ish Leveticus player, I also enjoyed the episode a lot. Thanks guys!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 5:50 PM, katadder said:

As a Levi player I enjoyed this.

Will say that gg18 however doesn't give any points away in eliminate the leadership for levi doing whathe does normally so don't be scared to use him in this.

Well we can say the first objective is easily achievable since you are going to put the hurt on Levi a lot with channel. The second objective isn't impossible to achieve. Is it true you should in theory sacrifice each time but sometimes isn't possible, especially if rebirth was use to reposition or draw cards. The third part of the objective is fairly difficult to achieve, unless the opponent really focus on it. Killing anchors or waifs isn't impossible if the opponent put his mind on it.

I wouldn't say it's easy to achieve the full 3 points but doesn't look completely crazy to pick eliminate the leadership on Levi. It looks fairly easier to achieve against Levi than against masters with a more conservative play style, like Rasputina. 

I'm also starting to think that considering the quite poor choice of upgrades on Levi, isn't so crazy to put survivalist on him. Especially if paired with untimely demise. If Levi dive in hth trough a rebirth, keeping him on the table another turn is quite essential to let him die on your terms and then summon a waif (and eventually put that 2 unreduced damages on something).

Would help also of activated last in the eventuality he don't win the flip next turn and he is still engaged.