Malifaux traitors list

Malifaux league entry will only be $10
Games night will be Thursdays at Harlequin Halls  running for 4 weeks. Starter no the 8 of March 2018

Use the treacherous ties alternative format

Custom rules
when you win a game all the models you use cannot be use again for the rest of the league,
Winner will be determined by the most Victory points accumulated through the length of the league,

Blackwood Uniting Churc 266 Main Road Blackwood parking around back the entrance is right in front of the car park

1 hour ago, theunseengamer said:

Custom rules
when you win a game all the models you use cannot be use again for the rest of the league,

Yet it's fixed faction? If so, assuming a player happened to win three consecutive games with radically different crews each time, they'd probably be out of available Minions by the fourth game. As it is, players would need to own practically their entire faction, plus any suitable out-of-faction model choices with particular masters, and mercs, just to be able to play competitively after a single win. That's potentially over $1 000 AUS worth of Malifaux miniatures and incalculable hours of hobby/painting to get them tournament ready.

If your league has four or more players who have that kind of a collection, more power to you! But it's not something that would attract even an intermediate player, let alone a relative beginner.

@Scatterbrain I'm assuming you're not familiar with treacherous ties, so game are only 25ss and your leader comes from a different faction, which mean people already organising to teen up to borrow each other's henchmen, so we're everyone already lining up to borrow each others models and the lower model count I really not think it will become a problem, if it does become a problem it shouldn't be that hard for me to find a solution on the go.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theunseengamer said:

@Scatterbrain I'm assuming you're not familiar with treacherous ties, so game are only 25ss and your leader comes from a different faction, which mean people already organising to teen up to borrow each other's henchmen, so we're everyone already lining up to borrow each others models and the lower model count I really not think it will become a problem, if it does become a problem it shouldn't be that hard for me to find a solution on the go.

Ah. Thank you for the clarification, @theunseengamer, that sounds a lot more feasible than what I was envisioning. You're right, I'd never encountered Treacherous Ties rules before. My apologies. I was assuming 50ss games. Hopefully your extra explanation will be helpful if there are any Adelaidians who see your post but, like me, don't yet have access to all of the rule books and may not have heard of how Treacherous Ties campaigns work. I hope you get lots of players and that it's a blast! :)