Zipp up we go

pyroknite

1 hour ago, pyroknite said:

Can the model be placed 5' up in the air to take falling damage ? or is there a placement rule for models which must be placed on the game board? Could only find rules for placement for scheme markers. Thanks.

From what I know, NO.  Placing a model must be on something and I think Zipp's attack states not in terrain (sadly, because I'd love to stick someone on a roof or tower not to mention HZ terrain).

1 hour ago, DanteJH said:

Verticality isn’t measured in placing

I don't think this is exactly true, but maybe it is different with placing than movement.  I know that when walking (with a model with flight or incorporeal for example) and ending on a taller structure, the movement needs to include the HT of the structure climbed.

Try placing it five inches up without it physically falling down and let me know how you do. You need to place it in auch a way so it remains where you placed it and you don't damage the miniature.

Height is not really mentioned in the placement rules. As a general common sense thing models need to be on the board according to me.

Page 24 of the main rulebook:

In Malifaux, all measurements are done from a top-down perspective.  Elevation is not factored into the measurement, although model and object height are used in other ways.

.... so no.

• Like 2