Som'er and Zipp Tactics?

TeddyBear

They seems to me, more effective masters in gremlins.. (at least on paper, but still i have to try some others)

Since even though PullmyFinger is a great asset for all non-anglophone players like me, but hasn't been updated for along time and tactics part's missing;

Can some thoughtful soul, maybe spoiling some tactics and tricks, also in view of gg18, with these two superb masters please?

i swear that after i'll read and translate all 20 pages of zipp.:P

Thanks in advance!

Christ, there’s a lot to say! I mean like, a lot a lot. These 2 masters have so many different options and play styles that are all actually competitive. I may take it upon myself to update the entire gremlin faction on whatever the new Wiki turns out to be. Unfortunately it’s almost midnight where I am and I need to sleep!

• Like 1

In general - use Zzip to disrupt enemy plans by denying Interact actions and by picking up and killing his key models using Zipp's superior mobility. Somer on the other hand should flood the board with Bayou Gremlins allowing you to use 'thousand tiny cuts' technique and allowing to activate your key models later before switching to buff your crew and damage dealing.

59 minutes ago, daniello_s said:

In general - use Zzip to disrupt enemy plans by denying Interact actions and by picking up and killing his key models using Zipp's superior mobility. Somer on the other hand should flood the board with Bayou Gremlins allowing you to use 'thousand tiny cuts' technique and allowing to activate your key models later before switching to buff your crew and damage dealing.

Somer can also play a very good elite game. Put Dirty cheater and liquid bravery on him and hire Sammy to carry encouragement to back up Somer. On Somer's turn use Do it Like Dis to add :ram and if you can Bigger Hat the enemy leader. Without cards Somer can still use encourgement to get :+fate to attack with the built in :ram and with bayou 2 card can effectively try 3 times to beat the enemy who has no cards left (and the bayou 2 card cheat will heal the encouragement damage). With a crew like this I tend to like models that have bayou 2 card so will usually bring 2 slop haulers and fill rest with what is needed. 

• Like 2

To me, Zipp is surprisingly resilient.  If I keep a couple high cards in hand and some stones, I can often leave him out in the open without much worry.  Better against melee crews because they like a charge but I find the opponent will have a tough choice of trying to hurt the master and have him giggling while flying away, or ignore him and let him go about his business.  Either is good for me. Just watch for a ca7 or sh7 or anyone who can get a straight flip damage,  because a red joker means it isn't funny anymore.