Backdraft Story Encounter

cbtb11235813

I'm kind of excited about the Saboteurs from a fluff perspective. The Arcanist faction is kind of short on just general Arcanist members. They've got plenty of different types of laborers, magical critters, and cultists but I think that the Gunsmiths and Oxfordian Mages are really the only generic Arcanist member type models that we have.

• Like 2

I am extremely excited!!!  My precious lil Fire Gamin grew up :D Fire Golem probably means synergies for Kaeris and Mei Feng (woo!), and considering we're the sneaky backroom Soulstone smuggling faction I'd say it's about time we (I assume) get some shadier characters in the faction a la Saboteur.  I wonder what Fitzsimmons is going to be like?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BFOmega said:

If it's anything like his namesake, scientist/engineer. Somebody at Wyrd is a S.H.I.E.L.D. fan ;)

I'm hoping that he is Ramos's Asura Rotten that can summon Mobile Toolkits out of thin air and let constructs borrow a Ml6 attack with a decent damage track.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, meows0r said:

+1 for more labour movement references. 

Those Whiskey Gamin are adorable, and sure hope Sandeep can summon them, so I can have them on the table next to Automatons for max cuteness.

Keep your hands off our Whiskey Golems you filthy Sandeep!

Signed: Bayou Residents

;)

• Like 4