Gluttony - have anyone used him?

Jafar

I was aiming to create some list for Gremlin Zoraida after last errata. At first moment I was going to use Gluttony, so I would give voodoo doll condition to remove scheme markers (so enemy model would get it as well), but then saw that this attack can target only enemy models. Using him in Zoraida crew lost sense for me.

Has anyone used him with success in any gremlin crew? At this moment I don't see where and why I should use him.

I had an idea a while back using Ophelia. Gluttony puts out condition on enemies to push toward scheme markers and remove them, then using Ophelia's useless junk, I have various kinds start putting markers where I want the enemy to be. This can be away from key points, out of buffing auras, or in charge/shooting lanes. Alot of repositioning shenanigans while also dealing some damage. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does the condition require the model to contact the scheme marker to then do damage?

I played gluttony today with brewmaster. ..I'll admit it was very experimental as I have never used either before, but with Gluttony each time I just looked at what he could do and thought...'none of this has any use, and chipping away 2dmg is utter balls..I could have taken François. ...'

Seriously, does he have any value in gremlins all? Even situationally I just can't see it. And I am TRYING 

Gluttony has always intrigued me and I've thought of many ways to use him but have never actually put him on the board.  In regards to @wobbly_goggy's question, I posted in the rules forums a while ago about his ability spread over multiple models and it seems that Gluttony is able to get off a lot of passive damage if you are able to successfully place it on multiple models.  Here is the link:

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/134230-same-ability-occurring-at-the-same-time/?page=0#comment-1077909

Basically it stats that if multiple models with this condition are in range when a scheme marker in place, only one pushes into base contact (or as close as it can get), the marker is discarded, but ALL of the models with the condition take the damage.  Obviously it's bad vs models with armor (damage reduced to 1) but it seems like a fun way to push models around and through hazardous terrain or off cliffs and such. 

Even with this... he is still a very subpar model.

• Thanks 1