Tara Bomb List

Davos

I'm trying to learn Tara currently and am finding her Spam list isn't working well for me (mostly because I've been playing against Reva, Pandora, and Titania - SO MANY CA actions).  So I'm thinking I want to try Bombing and being more aggressive.  What models do you take?  What roles do they fill?

For heavy beaters, I really only have Strongarm, Nothing Beast, Scion.  I'm trying to find a Bishop to use, but no luck @ my local so far.  I do technically have Deso Engine, but I feel he's not the best pick for this.

Any guidance/recommendations on how to build the list would be appreciated.

Try a lazarus/alyce bomb. this might work with blasts.
But tbh, if you want to hit pandora, you need sth with an attack value of 7, Simple DF-Duels or Blasts or shell just jump away.
So nothing beast not the worst.
I started to rlly like aionius wit i pay better as taras beater. I pay better offers a fokus on the first charge attack to get the bury trigger. Removing a key model with just one attack, ist really delicious. Best thing, even if he gets to bury, his second attack still chains into the void :P

The spam list works well against those masters (except Pandora). The Key is to take out the big caster.

I use Talos over Scion as it hits harder. Make sure to keep Tara close to the Nothing Beast. That way when she unleashes her fast pulse he gains fast for 4 attacks per turn and anything in 6 inches of her is -2 WP if it' s fast.

use survivalist and Scramble on Tara Survivalist with her new CA action that Dmg/Heals means that she is a pretty heavy hitter turns 3 onward. Scramble gives her 15 IN of movement and still have 3 AP per turn. 

use the Void wretches as speed bumps as against fast models as  they get the +2 flips 

Don't be afraid to burn through cards as your Defense gets better and Tara get plus flips 

also don't for get her +2 DF and WP vs casting actions as that is a huge boost. 

Also on Tara's second activation try to bury the dangerous model as hers works on leaders as well

Tara is not your disposable master anymore

Play her in ressers and bomb a fast archie with +2 dmg from a nurse and decaying aura into the enemy crew after the kentauroi took you to them. 

For outcast bishop can be a huge bomb because he can flurry twice and the nothing beast is always solid. Against pandora I'd always consider Hannah as a solid pick. (Because WP8 and sorrows are perfect targets for her HUGE blasts!)

That rusty alice bomb sounds nice because its pretty safe. 

2 hours ago, DXXXVIII said:

Try a lazarus/alyce bomb. this might work with blasts.
But tbh, if you want to hit pandora, you need sth with an attack value of 7, Simple DF-Duels or Blasts or shell just jump away.
So nothing beast not the worst.
I started to rlly like aionius wit i pay better as taras beater. I pay better offers a fokus on the first charge attack to get the bury trigger. Removing a key model with just one attack, ist really delicious. Best thing, even if he gets to bury, his second attack still chains into the void :P

Definitly yes to aionus + I pay better. I will not forget our tournament game and the damage aionus put on my nekima turn 2! (It was really close when she survived with 1 hp through 4 voidwretch attacks after aionus burried her). And aionus always brings so much utility to the board while being a good beater on top! (Such as saving your own master from min6 nekima XD )

• Like 1