Wishlisting for 10T

ElPuto

Wanted to start a discussion about what changes or wishlisting we'd like to see inside the Faction. Spreading ideas is never a bad thing.

I will start with a list of models I regularly play or own, and everyone can add their preferences:

The Brewmaster: add him Infiltration Tri-Chi, change some of his Upgrades into something useful. The Good Stuff is just horrible.

Ama No Zako: she wants to punch stuff, Ml 6 will be enough.

Sidir Alchibal: one of my favorite models in the Faction, I just don't know what his role is supposed to do. Slow, no tanking abilities (but he wants to tank, medium base + By Your Side), his damage output is nothing to write home about. Probably, the best choices for him will be Bulletproof +1 and/or Hard To Kill.

Guild Pathfinder: stripping out the suit from his Set The Trap ability, done.

Monk of High River: damage spread up to 2/3/4 or a longer threat. The cost reduction was good tho.

Tengu: Df and Wp 5 maybe?

Thunder Archer: Df 5, good cost right now.

Wastrel: oh Jesus, lovely models, but here there's a lot to do in my opinion. They can walk to get Defensive +1, but with Df 4, it doesn't seem a strong deal. They're on the slow side, so they can't run efficiently (except for the :crow trigger on Cast-Offs, which I consider an incredible ability), they can't tank enough, and they're damage spread is good just thanks to two triggers from a 2 Ap Action. They can be a lot better than this, just with some devices.

What are your ideas guys? What would you like to see?

13 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

And the pseudo HtK in the middle. And Misdirection being a thing with TT.

High Rivers still need help, that I can get behind.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about them. They have some decent synergy with McCabe and the Emissary, but that's it. At 5ss they're good scheme runner hunters though. Can't give them a 2" engage because that just gives them anti-synergy with their wander the earth and flurry charge. Upping the damage spread by 1 might be too much for 5ss, but not enough for 6ss. The best route to go I think would to give them something else that works off of burning. Maybe a 0 action that models that begin within like 4 :aura gain Burning +1.

1 minute ago, santaclaws01 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about them. They have some decent synergy with McCabe and the Emissary, but that's it. At 5ss they're good scheme runner hunters though. Can't give them a 2" engage because that just gives them anti-synergy with their wander the earth and flurry charge. Upping the damage spread by 1 might be too much for 5ss, but not enough for 6ss. The best route to go I think would to give them something else that works off of burning. Maybe a 0 action that models that begin within like 4 :aura gain Burning +1.

Cg 7 maybe?

Give Mei Feng a (0) action.

Give Misaki's Bisento a 3/4/6 damage spread.

Make The Lone Swordsman Ml 7 (This should help him get his triggers and makes him more unique).

Fix Ototo's and the Samurai's abysmal Wp. Zoraida is never going to hire them anyway.

Charm Warders should probably be nerfed.

Change Fuhatsu's braced to Laugh Off.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ElPuto said:

Wastrel: oh Jesus, lovely models, but here there's a lot to do in my opinion. They can walk to get Defensive +1, but with Df 4, it doesn't seem a strong deal. They're on the slow side, so they can't run efficiently (except for the :crow trigger on Cast-Offs, which I consider an incredible ability), they can't tank enough, and they're damage spread is good just thanks to two triggers from a 2 Ap Action. They can be a lot better than this, just with some devices.

I find these are great healers. They suffer from the fact that you want to be doing a 2 ap action or 2 walks, so they are all or nothing, and that means you need to plan ahead. 

They easily get the trigger they want. They might be a bit to generalist  but they are cheap. 

• Like 1

Where I agree and disagree:

Brewmaster – at least he has a clear role now, as our anti-Take One for the Team leader. I think the change he needs is for his drinking bubble to last until his next activation, not till the end of the turn.

Ama No Zako – Low ML is fine, it is the suits that are killer. Remove them, or add a “discard to add suit till end of turn” style ability. She eats so many soulstones just to get her kit rolling, and her other melee attack is so, so bad. I must have played her in 20 games, and I have never once seen a use for it. Would you like do significant set up, just to spend a soulstone for the chance that your opponent discards two cards or two soulstones? When you could just try a 3/5/7 damage track? Well, no, obviously no.

Sidir – I agree is underpowered although more so in Guild, where people are shooting for much more damage all over the park. At least in TT he can match damage with our other shooters (sigh). He needs his defensive and offensive triggers inbuilt and some defensive tech, probably hard to kill.

Guild Pathfinder – Say what now? This is already a strong, arguably OP unit. A six point summoner, that has from the shadows and AoE damage? I have no idea what more you could ask for. When you put it into play you get free cake? Seriously, I love this model, but it is really hard to say it needs a buff. It has single handedly won me many a game. If you took the suit off the summon, I would spam three or four a game. Lol, so many traps there would be.

MotHR – Even at five soulstones it is terrible. I occasionally take one when ToftT is in the pool, but it never works how you want it to. Min damage 2 is the obvious fix. If I am going for an offensive, glass cannon cheap minion, the least it can do is base damage.

Tengu – Arguably the worst scheme runners in the game, with negative synergy written all over their card. Defence six would make them playable. Or any real defensive tech, really. Or make them a three cost model.

Thunder Archer – Needs more defence, a way to push out of melee or both.

Wastrel – Awesome with McCabe, good with Lynch and Shenlong, and okay with everyone else, this really is a decent model for the points. It is just rare to get a swiss army knife model at 4 points. If it needed a buff, and it doesn’t, it would be walk 5.

My additions:

Fuhatsu – As armour penetration becomes commonplace, this model has gone from bad to worse. Sure, Laugh Off instead of Braced would be a good start, but the whole model is rubbish, really. I would change the 2 point attack so it is slightly less strong, but can be cheated. Random results are for Gremlins.

Ototo – This model is just so bad. In all ways inferior to Izamu at around the same cost. He brings nothing unique to the team. Every time I play him, he is ignored by my opponent, does not go below six wounds and thus puts out as much damage as your average five point model. I have only played this model half a dozen times, but I have never, ever seen him go to six wounds or lower. Not once. Terrible stat line, sad damage, weak front of card. He needs a major overhaul really, but at the very least bake a ram into his basic attack to make his damage slightly less comical.

Wandering River Monk – With the changes to 2018, seven point minions running around the backline are a thing of the past. With a 6 point Yamaziko now available, these guys are pretty much obsolete. Even with a cost drop I could not see using them at six points. Perhaps an inbuilt defensive trigger would make them interesting.

Torakage – No one plays them. They lack the mobility or survivability to do what they need to do. Again, compared to Yamaziko they are a non-model. The easy fix is drop the cost to 5.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, anencephalous said:

Where I agree and disagree:

Brewmaster – at least he has a clear role now, as our anti-Take One for the Team leader. I think the change he needs is for his drinking bubble to last until his next activation, not till the end of the turn.

Ama No Zako – Low ML is fine, it is the suits that are killer. Remove them, or add a “discard to add suit till end of turn” style ability. She eats so many soulstones just to get her kit rolling, and her other melee attack is so, so bad. I must have played her in 20 games, and I have never once seen a use for it. Would you like do significant set up, just to spend a soulstone for the chance that your opponent discards two cards or two soulstones? When you could just try a 3/5/7 damage track? Well, no, obviously no.

Sidir – I agree is underpowered although more so in Guild, where people are shooting for much more damage all over the park. At least in TT he can match damage with our other shooters (sigh). He needs his defensive and offensive triggers inbuilt and some defensive tech, probably hard to kill.

Guild Pathfinder – Say what now? This is already a strong, arguably OP unit. A six point summoner, that has from the shadows and AoE damage? I have no idea what more you could ask for. When you put it into play you get free cake? Seriously, I love this model, but it is really hard to say it needs a buff. It has single handedly won me many a game. If you took the suit off the summon, I would spam three or four a game. Lol, so many traps there would be.

MotHR – Even at five soulstones it is terrible. I occasionally take one when ToftT is in the pool, but it never works how you want it to. Min damage 2 is the obvious fix. If I am going for an offensive, glass cannon cheap minion, the least it can do is base damage.

Tengu – Arguably the worst scheme runners in the game, with negative synergy written all over their card. Defence six would make them playable. Or any real defensive tech, really. Or make them a three cost model.

Thunder Archer – Needs more defence, a way to push out of melee or both.

Wastrel – Awesome with McCabe, good with Lynch and Shenlong, and okay with everyone else, this really is a decent model for the points. It is just rare to get a swiss army knife model at 4 points. If it needed a buff, and it doesn’t, it would be walk 5.

My additions:

Fuhatsu – As armour penetration becomes commonplace, this model has gone from bad to worse. Sure, Laugh Off instead of Braced would be a good start, but the whole model is rubbish, really. I would change the 2 point attack so it is slightly less strong, but can be cheated. Random results are for Gremlins.

Ototo – This model is just so bad. In all ways inferior to Izamu at around the same cost. He brings nothing unique to the team. Every time I play him, he is ignored by my opponent, does not go below six wounds and thus puts out as much damage as your average five point model. I have only played this model half a dozen times, but I have never, ever seen him go to six wounds or lower. Not once. Terrible stat line, sad damage, weak front of card. He needs a major overhaul really, but at the very least bake a ram into his basic attack to make his damage slightly less comical.

Wandering River Monk – With the changes to 2018, seven point minions running around the backline are a thing of the past. With a 6 point Yamaziko now available, these guys are pretty much obsolete. Even with a cost drop I could not see using them at six points. Perhaps an inbuilt defensive trigger would make them interesting.

Torakage – No one plays them. They lack the mobility or survivability to do what they need to do. Again, compared to Yamaziko they are a non-model. The easy fix is drop the cost to 5.

How's Brewie anti-TOftT?
Pathfinder is surely good, probably you're right about the suit.
Tengu at 3 will be powerful, and 10T has nothing as a Faction to build a list on cheap activations.
Fuhatsu is ok in my opinion, probably Laugh Off is enough.

Can't talk for the rest of your additions, never played them, but Ototo and Torakage are infamous for their clear problems.

On 5.2.2018 at 3:47 PM, ElPuto said:

Sidir Alchibal: one of my favorite models in the Faction, I just don't know what his role is supposed to do. Slow, no tanking abilities (but he wants to tank, medium base + By Your Side), his damage output is nothing to write home about. Probably, the best choices for him will be Bulletproof +1 and/or Hard To Kill.

Hard to kill on Sidir would be aweome and finally fill the gap between usefulness and his cost. However, we found him SUPER useful against alpha strike lists! This man can change the plans of the opponents wuite destinctively :)

• Like 1

I don't agree with the assessment of Tengu and Ototo. They have worked quite well for me.

If your opponent is ignoring Ototo, and you're not punishing him for it, then I don't know what to tell you! 2/4/5 dmg, flurry, loads of possibilities for slow. Recalled training + his personal upgrade and you're looking at min dmg 4 against slowed targets :D

Put him with McCabe for nimble and he'll be charging left and right! :) He's not our strongest model, but your opinion of him is wrong, in MY opinion ;)

The Tengu works best in pairs, sure, but it can help a model with regen and it can discard enemy scheme markers relatively easy. It's not durable or killy, but it's rather inconspicuous and a decent runner for 4ss.

I agree with Mei Feng needing a (0) action.

I think if the Brewmaster bubble lasted until his next activation it would be too strong.

My 2 cents! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, anencephalous said:

Forgot to say this about Fuhatsu: if armour pen is common now and he's crap because of that, what do you think about Izamu? He's even worse, 1 more Wd but no HtW to make up for it. And Izamu is a beatstick who needs to be in the thick of it, Fuhatsu can kill stuff from range, putting relative safeness between him and the opponents. 

If your opponent is ignoring Ototo, and you're not punishing him for it, then I don't know what to tell you! 2/4/5 dmg, flurry, loads of possibilities for slow. Recalled training + his personal upgrade and you're looking at min dmg 4 against slowed targets :D

Put him with McCabe for nimble and he'll be charging left and right! :) He's not our strongest model, but your opinion of him is wrong, in MY opinion ;)

Right, but I could get a 2/4/5 damage with positives from a 5 point Rail Worker, if that is what I feel I wanted. If you pay for his upgrade, he costs as much as Izamu (or two Rail Workers), but with less defensive tech, less damage, no self heal and one less attack. Sure, you can sometimes flurry, but it costs a card, and half the time you need to charge. It isn't like he doesn’t do some damage, it just woeful for a model of his cost.

As for the slow, for the huge cost of an opponents mid range card (or a 50ish% chance on flip) it wont land, and his trigger one is directly competing with his damaging triggers. 

If my opponent really wanted him to stop mildly slapping their models (as I say, this hasn't really been a problem yet) they can always apply something to his WP 4 to make it stop happening. Once I picked him into Collodi. Oh the fun. I alpha-struck something in turn one, and then did not get another proper activation from him the entire game. Collodi had him dancing like... well... a puppet I suppose.

As for McCabe, well, any model with nimble is better, certainly. But saying a bad model is better when buffed seems a bit curious, surely all models are better when buffed? For McCabe I tend to prefer my minions doing the heavy combat lifting. Incidentally, his damage track is less effective than a 3 point guild hound in a McCabe crew.

The Tengu works best in pairs, sure, but it can help a model with regen and it can discard enemy scheme markers relatively easy. It's not durable or killy, but it's rather inconspicuous and a decent runner for 4ss.

The Tengu has negative synergy with itself, because it only has regen as a defensive tech, and rarely lives more than one round of combat due to the low hps and stat line. Any game with a Tengu and an opposing sniper starts with the ceremonial Tengu-salute, where you pretend you only wanted to bring seven models this game anyway. People say they work better in pairs, but you actually don't get anywhere any faster dropping a marker train. Round one, one walks 5", then drops. Other teles to the marker, then walks 5", drops a marker for the other guy etc. You are dropping a chain of markers, but still only walking 10" a turn, which is not great for scheme runner. If there was a scheme that said "drop a line scheme markers", we would have a winner, but no such scheme exists. They are average speed. They can put down only one marker a round, and they die to a stiff breeze. The removal of markers would be great, if they could live more than the first turn or so of a game.

They are "decent" only because they all we have to run schemes with. On the following list of first pick scheme runners, which would you say are worse than Tengu?  Reporters, Guild Hounds, Molemen, Hoarcat Pride, Crooligans, Terror Tots, Corrupted Hounds, Void Wretch or Piglet?

55 minutes ago, ElPuto said:

Forgot to say this about Fuhatsu: if armour pen is common now and he's crap because of that, what do you think about Izamu? He's even worse, 1 more Wd but no HtW to make up for it. And Izamu is a beatstick who needs to be in the thick of it, Fuhatsu can kill stuff from range, putting relative safeness between him and the opponents. 

Izamu has got weaker and weaker, there is no doubt about it. But at least he has a clear role, that the opponent must manage carefully. If they are lucky enough to have good armour pen, then that can kill the model. If not, they have to position carefully, or suffer scads of damage, and expect to have multiple models tied up for several rounds. Sure he can be paralysed, pushed away etc., he isn't broken, but he is a clear and present danger any time he is on the table.

Conversely, Fuhatsu is frequently a non-event. He struggles to get to where he needs to be in the most mobile faction in the game. Once there, he is usually hitting twice a turn for two, or throwing the dice... and usually hitting twice for two damage anyway. I have used recalled training on him and got zero hits in that turn. His new melee upgrade means he isn’t totally useless when engaged, but 2/4/6 is not a hugely exciting track.

I have played him a fair bit - he is in my 'nice to new players' model set. And I have even tried him against stiffer competition in a Mei Feng bubble, but I have never felt I got my points worth from him. If I want that type of model, I tend to choose Lazarus or Envy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, anencephalous said:

Right, but I could get a 2/4/5 damage with positives from a 5 point Rail Worker, if that is what I feel I wanted. If you pay for his upgrade, he costs as much as Izamu (or two Rail Workers), but with less defensive tech, less damage, no self heal and one less attack. Sure, you can sometimes flurry, but it costs a card, and half the time you need to charge. It isn't like he doesn’t do some damage, it just woeful for a model of his cost.

As for the slow, for the huge cost of an opponents mid range card (or a 50ish% chance on flip) it wont land, and his trigger one is directly competing with his damaging triggers. 

If my opponent really wanted him to stop mildly slapping their models (as I say, this hasn't really been a problem yet) they can always apply something to his WP 4 to make it stop happening. Once I picked him into Collodi. Oh the fun. I alpha-struck something in turn one, and then did not get another proper activation from him the entire game. Collodi had him dancing like... well... a puppet I suppose.

As for McCabe, well, any model with nimble is better, certainly. But saying a bad model is better when buffed seems a bit curious, surely all models are better when buffed? For McCabe I tend to prefer my minions doing the heavy combat lifting. Incidentally, his damage track is less effective than a 3 point guild hound in a McCabe crew.

The Tengu has negative synergy with itself, because it only has regen as a defensive tech, and rarely lives more than one round of combat due to the low hps and stat line. Any game with a Tengu and an opposing sniper starts with the ceremonial Tengu-salute, where you pretend you only wanted to bring seven models this game anyway. People say they work better in pairs, but you actually don't get anywhere any faster dropping a marker train. Round one, one walks 5", then drops. Other teles to the marker, then walks 5", drops a marker for the other guy etc. You are dropping a chain of markers, but still only walking 10" a turn, which is not great for scheme runner. If there was a scheme that said "drop a line scheme markers", we would have a winner, but no such scheme exists. They are average speed. They can put down only one marker a round, and they die to a stiff breeze. The removal of markers would be great, if they could live more than the first turn or so of a game.

They are "decent" only because they all we have to run schemes with. On the following list of first pick scheme runners, which would you say are worse than Tengu?  Reporters, Guild Hounds, Molemen, Hoarcat Pride, Crooligans, Terror Tots, Corrupted Hounds, Void Wretch or Piglet?

Izamu has got weaker and weaker, there is no doubt about it. But at least he has a clear role, that the opponent must manage carefully. If they are lucky enough to have good armour pen, then that can kill the model. If not, they have to position carefully, or suffer scads of damage, and expect to have multiple models tied up for several rounds. Sure he can be paralysed, pushed away etc., he isn't broken, but he is a clear and present danger any time he is on the table.

Conversely, Fuhatsu is frequently a non-event. He struggles to get to where he needs to be in the most mobile faction in the game. Once there, he is usually hitting twice a turn for two, or throwing the dice... and usually hitting twice for two damage anyway. I have used recalled training on him and got zero hits in that turn. His new melee upgrade means he isn’t totally useless when engaged, but 2/4/6 is not a hugely exciting track.

I have played him a fair bit - he is in my 'nice to new players' model set. And I have even tried him against stiffer competition in a Mei Feng bubble, but I have never felt I got my points worth from him. If I want that type of model, I tend to choose Lazarus or Envy.

Laughing out loud for the mental image of "ceremonial salute" ahahahah

Probably, you weren't lucky mate, btw, but this happens to everyone. Sh6 is good, the damage track is good, Positive flip to hit, add Focus, Recalled Training or Swill and you're gonna hit moderate more times than not. He's not exactly mobile, but the starting point was he can't tank, which I find incorrect, 'cause there are models supposed to be tanky that in the same situations tank less (no Armour like Crime Bosses, no HtW like Izamu, no Relentless, opponent able to move them around). Again, with Laugh Off he will be pretty good, imo. If you want to join me in "Tonight's game", we can discuss more!

2 hours ago, anencephalous said:

Right, but I could get a 2/4/5 damage with positives from a 5 point Rail Worker, if that is what I feel I wanted. ... Once I picked him into Collodi. Oh the fun...

The Tengu has negative synergy with itself, because ... They are "decent" only because they all we have to run schemes with. On the following list of first pick scheme runners, which would you say are worse than Tengu?  Reporters, Guild Hounds, Molemen, Hoarcat Pride, Crooligans, Terror Tots, Corrupted Hounds, Void Wretch or Piglet?

Izamu has got weaker and weaker, there is no doubt about it. But at least he has a clear role, that the opponent must manage carefully. ...

In general what you say about Ototo is correct. In general I used him like you would use Izamu ( useful to park on a position and trying to hold it) who I never took because there was too much armor penetration in the meta. Also, your story about Collodi made me laugh a little - surely taking a Wp4 model against Neverborn is not the best choice ^^
I too never, ever found Tengu attractive or useful in any way. I will eventually buy them just for the Oni theme when I start collecting Asami summons though.
I have always preferred to use Fuhatsu instead of Izamu if I want a tanky model - especially with the new upgrade which gives him a melee attack. He still has Armor+2, a self-heal and solid reach, but can also use soulstones and can not be moved by enemy movement effects. His attacks can also cover from range which makes actually getting to him a bit more difficult. Oh, and his damage track is actually 2/5/6 - no need to waste your severes on damage with him, just get to moderate ;)I like gambling in games - high risk, high reward, so I'm fine with Big F. Strangely, this very same mindset made me give up on the Lone Swordsman as I always make him Seppuku himself without gaining much in return...
As for Larazus, he is better on most accounts, but costs two more than Fuhatsu and can't use SS (plus Enforcer and not Henchman). I don't have any impression of Envy (neither played with nor against yet).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, anencephalous said:

Ototo has a zero action heal. I didn't say he was better than Izamu or better than two Rail Workers. I said your overtly negative look on him is undeserved, as he does have things going for him. He's also a henchman, so he can stone for the suits he want. If you hit the aoe slow on multiple targets it can really drain your opponents hand,  with a bit of luck.

I don't understand this contempt for 2 dmg. Sure there are beaters with min dmg 3, but with triggers Ototo can easily reach those numbers. If your opponent ignores this model and, as you say, never once in a dozen games have taken him below his threshold, then I am curious what you use him for?

He can also walk over Ht1 & 2 models, which provides some possibilities for him to reinforce models, who would've otherwise been blocked off from your forces.

His wp is his biggest vulnerability, particular against nasty conditions. Smoke Grenades or Servants of  Dragons can alleviate this somewhat.

To summarize: He's alright, but not great. 

• Like 2

I was surprised to see Sidir and Wastrels not go down by 1SS in the recent errata. I think giving Sidir more defensive abilities like HtK is tricky, because he now has access to 1SS Lead Lined Coats in Guild. I think he should get The Captain's treatment, and go to down to 8SS, and By Your Side should go to 0SS. 

I want Ototo to work too. You can get him up to WP6 with Sot5D and an Oiran, get + to Wp from Promises, and get Immunity to Horror from Kang or Misaki (Untouchable upgrade). For all the Wp woes he has, we have some of the best access to condition removal out of any faction (Chiaki, MoLR), so there's always that!

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 2:48 AM, Sklertic said:

Ototo has a zero action heal. I didn't say he was better than Izamu or better than two Rail Workers. I said your overtly negative look on him is undeserved, as he does have things going for him. He's also a henchman, so he can stone for the suits he want. If you hit the aoe slow on multiple targets it can really drain your opponents hand,  with a bit of luck.

I don't understand this contempt for 2 dmg. Sure there are beaters with min dmg 3, but with triggers Ototo can easily reach those numbers. If your opponent ignores this model and, as you say, never once in a dozen games have taken him below his threshold, then I am curious what you use him for?

He can also walk over Ht1 & 2 models, which provides some possibilities for him to reinforce models, who would've otherwise been blocked off from your forces.

His wp is his biggest vulnerability, particular against nasty conditions. Smoke Grenades or Servants of  Dragons can alleviate this somewhat.

To summarize: He's alright, but not great. 

I don't mind two damage on a lower level model, but for a high cost beater, needing recalled training to do more than two points a hit is just stingy. Statistically he will be doing a bit over two points of damage on a charge, maybe four on a flurry. That just isnt enough to justify the cost for me.

My opponents ignore him, because there is almost no way to stop TT from getting a beater where he needs to go, so there is not point trying to stop him early. He either gets a round one or two push and charge with fast and recalled, or if you are really lucky, a flurry and fast with recalled. That is going to hurt (although not more than any other beater we have). But once recalled is done, and he is away from the support, his threat is massively diminished. Why would my opponent spend AP to kill a model who is probably not going to kill another model all game? Stick a small or medium sized model next to it and ignore it. In a similar situation, no one ignores Izamu.

Is he alright? Well, if I had to prioritise our beaters by quality, I would say - Yasunori, Izamu, Kang, Lone Swordsman, Mr Graves, Ohaguro Bettari,  Katanaka Crime Boss, Obsidian Statue, Dawn Serpent, Ama No Zako, Ototo and then Jorogomu. So not actually last, but pretty damn close. There are ten in faction (there are good mercs as well) models I would reach for before I went for Ototo. 

Note that a few of those - Lone Swordsman, Bettari and Dawn Serpent bring only 2 damage to the table, but at least they are doing something else cool and useful.

• Like 1