I'd love to try this if only to use Wrath, he's been on the bench more time than Tom Brady's back up. 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:54 AM, Seadhna said:

Hannah copy Emissary's action to attach Monkey Paw to the Emissary itself for an emergency card draw mid-game.

The Conflux of Stolen Goods states that only when the Emissary attaches an upgrade can he himself draw cards so I believe that when Hannah copies the action, she is not able to draw cards from it.

8 hours ago, KingCrow said:

The Conflux of Stolen Goods states that only when the Emissary attaches an upgrade can he himself draw cards so I believe that when Hannah copies the action, she is not able to draw cards from it.

she can't, but the Emissary has Instinctual and can discard its own upgrades with It Was Only A Loan to draw a card.

Anyone tried the Bayou Smuggler with Parker? Ways to draw cards, gets enemy scheme markers and generate extra soulstones.  Also has a 3 inch engagement which is weird.  The Swap action just seems like a good way to get it out of a bad situation... or into even more trouble. 

I just stumbled upon him and it seems... interesting.  

Latest brew time!

50 SS Outcasts Crew
Parker Barrows + 4 Pool
 - Black Market (1)
 - Stick Up (1)
 - Oath Keeper (1)
Doc Mitchell (3)
Hannah (10)
Anna Lovelace (10)
 - I Pay Better (1)
Hodgepodge Emissary (10)
 - Conflux of Stolen Goods (0)
Freikorps Engineer (6)
Obedient Wretch (4)
Desperate Mercenary (3)

(exported from CrewFaux)

it’s very stable and versatile, lots of incidental card draw, decent activation control with Wretch and Anna summons. 

Both sisters have Armor+2 from Engineer and Hannah copy, which brings your number of tanky models up to 3. 

I also see a decent exchange Wretch>Desperate Merc for scramble on Hannah if you need to do something in the enemy deployment zone. 

On 7/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, KingCrow said:

Anyone tried the Bayou Smuggler with Parker? Ways to draw cards, gets enemy scheme markers and generate extra soulstones.  Also has a 3 inch engagement which is weird.  The Swap action just seems like a good way to get it out of a bad situation... or into even more trouble. 

I just stumbled upon him and it seems... interesting.  

The card draw and SS generation seem okay, but I don’t see them being better than Engineers or Prospectors, especially with the merc tax

2 hours ago, Seadhna said:

Latest brew time!

50 SS Outcasts Crew
Parker Barrows + 4 Pool
 - Black Market (1)
 - Stick Up (1)
 - Oath Keeper (1)
Doc Mitchell (3)
Hannah (10)
Anna Lovelace (10)
 - I Pay Better (1)
Hodgepodge Emissary (10)
 - Conflux of Stolen Goods (0)
Freikorps Engineer (6)
Obedient Wretch (4)
Desperate Mercenary (3)

(exported from CrewFaux)

it’s very stable and versatile, lots of incidental card draw, decent activation control with Wretch and Anna summons. 

Both sisters have Armor+2 from Engineer and Hannah copy, which brings your number of tanky models up to 3. 

I also see a decent exchange Wretch>Desperate Merc for scramble on Hannah if you need to do something in the enemy deployment zone. 

what is this crew's plan against yasunori/nekima beats lists?

38 minutes ago, MalifauxDave said:

what is this crew's plan against yasunori/nekima beats lists?

Armor 2 + prevention, can’t push or place, they’ll have a really hard time mowing through all that

both nekima and Yas will get positively rekt if they alpha this crew