Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Emberlost

Charging a model with Terrifying

Question

I'm trying to work out what happens if you charge a model with Terrifying (i.e. Howard Langston). My question is, how many Horror duels are involved? Is it just one, for the charge itself, or does each melee action trigger a Horror duel as well?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Slight clarification of the mechanics: one horror duel because after the firsthorror duel you pass each turn you are immune to horroe from that model. If something (only hanged I think currently) makes you unable to become immune to horror you would need to take a duel for each attack as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Slight clarification of the mechanics: one horror duel because after the firsthorror duel you pass each turn you are immune to horroe from that model. If something (only hanged I think currently) makes you unable to become immune to horror you would need to take a duel for each attack as well.

Hanged aura doesn't affect models that charge during the current activation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

Hanged aura doesn't affect models that charge during the current activation.

It affects anyone who didn't charge the hanged specifically so if you are playing a three player game and charge Langston near a hanged you don't gain an immunity. It's "charged this model" not "charged any model". If you summon two of them you can overlap their auras and punish charges all day long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

It affects anyone who didn't charge the hanged specifically so if you are playing a three player game and charge Langston near a hanged you don't gain an immunity. It's "charged this model" not "charged any model". If you summon two of them you can overlap their auras and punish charges all day long.

Oh, right, I was remembering it as just "did not Charge during this activation".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

To add to what has already been said, you make one horror duel when you declare your charge and if you fail then you are paralyzed before any movement occurs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information